 Robotics / RCX / 1371
1370  |  1372
Subject:
Using Lego RIS software with NT4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:22:59 GMT

Hi everybody

I hope that i'm not the 24th to ask the question !

A french guy ask me if its possible to use standard Lego Mindstorms with
NT4.
(i use win98, and it works fine).

Can someone help me to answer his question ?

Thanks

Damien

PS : he found my mail while surfing on my web pages, now translate in
english. Have a look here : http://perso.club-internet.fr/dduquenn/