  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  No Phone Specials For Janaury 16, 2008 to January 22, 2008

There are no phone specials for the week of January 16, 2008 to January 22, 2008. Please check online at www.lego.com for available specials. CDC (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: Flex system availability

(...) The accessory pack 5118 has some flex cables. (URL) them directly from LEGO Norway. (Assuming you're residing in Norway.) (URL) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  New trains coming

Hi all I noticed some new trains on Bricklink: (URL) are not on (URL) yet, nor here. However (URL) under the Danish version are 2 new sets 7936 and 7937. They are not under the US (default) version. I could not find any other information yet. The (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jun-10, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

(...) about (...) pages (...) I want to be able to surf *.lego.com with lynx... That means, no javascript (cookies are fine) and uh, forget about pictures. Raph (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: MARS INFO!

(...) It must be a future polybag set, I thought it may be the car from the solar explorer, but it definitely isn't. What confuses me is that on (URL) it shows the alternate model (from the back of the box) instead of the main "Mono Jet" design, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: Old train parts on S@H

(...) Well, I just got off the European S@H customer phone and there I was told that these large wheels WILL be available through shop.lego.com soon! The lady said that the sets are old stock that showed up while clearing up a warehouse. The wheels (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Lots of Bulk Packs on sale at S@H

Hi all, A good variety of bulk packs are on sale 30%-50% off at S@H Online. See (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519

Hi, I browsed the s@h when I saw this on the kit K4519 Cross Track Kit : (URL) "Will not work with circle track found in #4511 High Speed Train Kit & #K4511 Passenger Train Kit." I watched the details, and yes, with only the kit K4519 and the tracks (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: NXT question: port allocation

(...) I'm pretty sure you won't find any place that says 3in+3out. The rendered pictures do show 1 unmarked port. What about this (actual photo?): (URL) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

Unable to post this to LEGO Company.Official LEGO Announcements, or even just .announce, but should be able to! WHERE do RECALL NOTICES go? Is there a Lugnet SAFETY or RECALL newsgroup? U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall notice, 20 Sept. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  New cars at lego shop at home

I'm not a big train fan, but I stopped by lego.com and saw they have a new passenger wagon, a tanker, and another car, but I forgot the name of it... Check them out at lego.com (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: Vedere per credere!

"Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:G54nu6.FoI@lugnet.com... (...) Grandioso! E ancora più incredibile questo: "The LEGO Company now gives consumers power over product development, including the extraordinary step (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  4421 box (and other 2005 boxes)

How are the new cardboard boxes being priced around the globe? There's little information about these "packs" anywhere. They are in www.legoideas.com but not in shop.lego.com yet (mar 16 05) I saw 4421 (1000 bricks) on a shelf in Dublin @ 19.99 euro (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Mmmm...mmm, read links

The new Sandcrawler set is now available at S@H, and using the new zoom feature, it appears to have around 280 tread links!! Pity about all that brown... (URL) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?

With all the talk recently about the NXT MindStorms, something hit me this morning. I'm guessing most of us here have seen this picture- (URL) note is the use of the RJ style wiring they use. Now, let's think about this for a moment. Waaaay back in (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Set Exo-force in offerta

ciao, eccomi di nuovo qui... al Carrefour di Carugate ci sono i seguenti set : 7700 , 7701 , 7702 , 7703 a 10,90? l'uno sono della serie exo-force (URL) hanno quel nuovo sistema a fibbra ottica molto carino!! ciao Cristian (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  LEGO / Speilberg movie maker TV ad

For lack of finding a better place, this seems a safe enough spot to mention that I just saw an ad for the LEGO/Speilberg Studio maker. It was promoting the first 'LEGO' movie - "Dinocop" that is supposed to come out 'soon'. They refer to (URL) as (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: Plagiarism again (Was: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?)

(...) [snipped story of stolen November 1999 Theme Gallery winner at (URL)] (...) Thanks, Tamy, Frank, and Doug. I have also e-mailed LEGO at the only address I could find, webclub@lego.com. So far I have not gotten a reply, and my model is still up (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY

After having visited four Lego Stores (The two in Georgia, Virginia, and Imagination center in Florida) I can say that I prefer the North Georgia Premium Outlets Store. It's smaller, so it's not filled with Lego structures to take up space like the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.085)

  What's the difference?

Does anyone know why there are two different official LEGO websites available? It's totally confusing, I can really see two different versions of the site, although the server should be the same. Try both: (URL) course they are similar so I never (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.084)

More:  Next Page >>