 Robotics / 1026
Re: Flex system availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:45:54 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Simen Svale Skogsrud) writes:

I have trouble locating a kit containing the Flex-system, can anyone tell me
which kits currently on sale that use them?

The accessory pack 5118 has some flex cables.

    http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5118

Order them directly from LEGO Norway.  (Assuming you're residing in
Norway.)

    http://www.lego.com/no/service/service.asp

Fredrik