  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3221 – 3240 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development

"Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message news:GKn4L9.7Fz@lugnet.com... (...) Lego Serious Play in use (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.227)

  Re: "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?

(...) This was introduced by Brad Justus during his talk at BricksWest. I'm not certain, but it may be included in Ahui and Marisella's transcript of the talk. IIRC this is a partnering with eBay a'la Disney Auctions. It sounds like it will be less (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 3.226)

  Re: Reunião de Domingo

Ola Felipe, A reuniao foi bem legal. A colecao do Paulo eh ENORME!!! Quanto ao brlug, nos dividimos algumas tarefas: Ildefonso: Pagina principal, discutindo sobre os propositos do grupo, o que eh lego,... Mindstorms: Sets, principais linguagens (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 3.226)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 3.226)

  Re: Rahi Sets on LEGO S@H website

Links: TCG: Gali and Pohatu: (URL) + Kane Ra: (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.226)

  Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors

(...) [snip] You have all the parts to do something slightly different. See "Remote control of 3 motors with Scout & Micro Scout" at (URL) That post should have provided the following instructions: 1) On the Micro Scout you should press On, select (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

lego, com
(score: 3.226)

  Re: new S@H catalog arrived today

(...) check out the link Jake gave for instructions on this. The site calls it an arch bridge, but it's really a viaduct. (...) Not to my knowledge, they are at (URL) along with the second and third placers... (...) Several airplane based kits that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Remote Control of 3 motors with Scout & Micro Scout

You can remotely control each of 3 motors in both directions with a Scout and a Micro Scout. You need these parts: 1) Mindstorms Remote Control, 2) Mindstorms Scout, 3) Mindstorms Micro Scout, 4) 2 motors, 5) Lego Fiber Optic Cable (optional). You (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  LEGO Press

Has anyone seen this : (URL) the first time I have seen it and its dated November 2000! Its got may interesting articles in it. Lee:) P.S (URL) has been updated. (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Re: TOHUNGA throwing Slizer discs! on bionicle.com

Okay, I might have been extremely besides of myself a few minutes ago, due to the fact of having found this totally new section that has not been mentioned before. Here is a more clear description of what I found out. Each Toa (hero) hast a Turaga (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  6566 Bank Set

I know its a dreaded Town Junior set, but I'd like to know if anyone was interested in selling a set or two - the last time I saw one on E-bay was over 3 weeks ago...which is strange because they only just recently.... like since January to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Eric, I also love collecting all these things. I enjoyed when I saw LEGO coming out with disks, then wheels and now masks. I spent a *lot* of money on the disks, then I had them complete one day. A little later, even more special disks came (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Junkbot

Someone actually posted this url in rec.roller-coaster. I hadn't seen it before; It's cute! (URL) Iain (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) theme (...) I'm certainly confused. A few months ago people were citing the Cluetrain Manifesto and begging for LEGO to talk to us. Now we want to box them into one little space on LUGNET because all LEGO wants is (gasp!) money. I certainly (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Could someone get Fred Phelps to shut the heck up?

Hey all, I just followed a link from the new (URL) ILENN - International LEGO Enthusiasts News Network> to (URL) this article> about the funeral services for a soldier killed in Iraq. This was linked on ILENN because in remembering his son, the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  metroliner on Lego's Web Page

just want to say that the Metroliner, the Club Car, and the "Deluxe Metroliner" are all available on Lego's website...(shop.lego.com) I'm sure its no big surprise.... anybody iching to put in an order....I'll wait for a couple months, myself. And (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yep. And I would now too. As I mentioned, I think it just visually looked different to me when posting via the web interface. I'm really not that much of a netiot I was just having a newbie flashback moment I think. :) (...) This actually (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:G9E6yu.Hyr@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) gray (...) at (...) (URL) >and that was enough to convince me Miniland at night would be a wonderful (...) The following two pictures (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 3.225)

  Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!!

Hi Bionicle fans out there, funny that so far nobody has started to discuss about the latest events on Bionicle.com, so I'll make the first step by adding more details to what I have written earlier this morning... (...) Well, what else could I say (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.224)

  Re: Attributing quotes (was:"MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com)

Tom, You should be a bit more careful with your quoting - most of this was actually Allan's comments. Also, it makes things easier if you reply to the actual post you're quoting most from. Regards ROSCO (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.224)

More:  Next Page >>