 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2087
2086  |  2088
Subject:
metroliner on Lego's Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:07:54 GMT

just want to say that the Metroliner, the Club Car, and the "Deluxe Metroliner"
are all available on Lego's website...(shop.lego.com)
I'm sure its no big surprise....
anybody iching to put in an order....I'll wait for a couple months, myself.
And I'll probably buy 1 "deluxe kit" and another club car.
Hmmm.....with all the club cars, and metroliner coaches, we can have a
severely long Amtrak train, or just as cool, having a 2 massive metroliners
on the layout at the same time (DCC) or 1 on outside line, and 1 on inside
line!!!!!
Excellent....or howabout 3....2 on DCC line and 1 on the non-DCC line :)

Benjamin Medinets