  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3A2DBF9B.B4FBF12F@t...com.au>... (...) Look here: (URL) and you'll see this: "The LEGO Shop at Home, the largest LEGO store in the world, offers consumers from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Wait a Minute! (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) I would have to side with Eric on this one. Although I've been drooling over the possibilities of true bulk ordering, my suspicion is that the range of elements will be severly limited. Look for example at (URL) which shows models of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs

Dear Brad Justus, To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there?

(...) I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.7 with a not-terribly fast dial-up modem (I rarely get more than 26400 bps with my phone line) on a 300 MHz PC and shop.lego.com is now working just fine for me. (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Old train parts on S@H

Hi, I was shopping at shop.lego.com UK and I saw some old 12V train parts! There are battery tenders, large wheels, 12V wires, 12V Power Supply Rail !!! zanette. (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Vikings in North America... Please?

Dear Lego, I can guess that the Lego Group has probably heard the old rant by now of Adult Fans of Lego and Adult Lego Enthusiasts who would love very much so to partake of the new Viking Lego line here in North America. Yes, we have been told that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Re: S@H catalog

(...) Well if you just want to buy (or see) all the sets in the catalog then (URL) a good place to start and Brickshelf.com has scans of the catalog that comes inside sets. And if you order from shop.lego.com they will probably include a printed (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) I would be intrested to know some of the technical details as well. I just received the LEGO Studios (yes it is shipping from S@H now) but can't use it on my Windows 2000 computer despite what the catalog description claims. Tech support says (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Re: Scout SDK

Hi Mauro The link is (URL) take a look at (URL) just search hte newsgroup for vll. There's a lot of stuff out there... :o) <>s Ricardo (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Re: Scout SDK

Hi Mauro The link is (URL) take a look at (URL) just search hte newsgroup for vll. There's a lot of stuff out there... :o) <>s Ricardo ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauro Vianna" <mauro_vianna@hotmail.com> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Resolved: Yahoo is good for the 'net (was Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo

First off, let's separate the move of the ring out of the discussion. I'm coming around to the viewpoint that for valid technical, feature building, and community reasons, moving the ring to LUGNET is a good idea, relatively low cost to Todd and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.287)

  Re: Fw: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill

(...) a (...) Oops, of course you're right ! The new (2.0) firmware is included in the Lego "RCX 2.0 Beta SDK" You can find it at (URL) the right bottom corner is a link to "Hacker Info - RCX 2.0 BETA SDK" On the bottom of the appearing page you're (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  Two people seeing two different web sites

How can two systems, each with a cleared cache, see two different versions of the same web site? Yes, I am talking about the infamous www.lego.com i.e. I have seen references to links in the Lego web site that people have made but I get an under (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  shop at home on monday?

Monday 11th is supposed to be start of online lego ordering in the UK. Look out on the web site and lets see what we get. according to lego: "On September 11, we will relaunch LEGO.com. As part of this relaunch, we will extend the LEGO Shop At Home (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

(...) Thanks for the update, and for getting it fixed. However, I still can't shop! I no longer get any javascript errors. However, after I click on the USA flag and it contacts shop.lego.com, I get put right back at (URL) clears and refreshes the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

WOW! This is Fantastic! It's exactly what I've wished the lego.com site would be! Excellent work! I love the interview with part designer; please continue this series, and try to go into more detail on why parts fit together in different ways and (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  Setnumbers at shop.lego.com?

I don't know if somebody else is worried about this, but I just noticed the numbers for the net Sand Red Bricks in the bulk section. They are 10003, 10006, 10007 and 10008. But wasn't this the same range for the Legends series? 10000 (Guarded Inn), (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  Re: Resolved: Yahoo is good for the 'net (was Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo

(...) Well...a couple days ago I had a reply half written on the web interface, but unfortunately a computer freeze made me lose it. Here I go again, after I've had a bit more time to think it through :) (...) I'm no one to tell them what they (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  Re: Handling "Kid play areas" on layouts

(...) If you live near a LEGO store/imagination center/park ask the manager to loan you a K8 for the show. They keep a couple of them around to stock the play table in the store and for special events. Another alternative is to ask Lego Direct (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

lego, com
(score: 3.286)

  Re: 8457 Error for The Bit program

Ditto for Silver Champion, Turbo Racer, 4WD XTrack (URL) they skipped 44_lesson_2.cct (URL) duel bike extras seem incomplete. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.285)

More:  Next Page >>