  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2701 – 2720 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Dust and Onyx RoboRider set numbers swapped

The database has Dust RoboRider as 8512 and Onyx as 8513, where in fact they are the other way around. If you follow the links below to the official Lego RoboRiders site you will see the correct part numbers. Onyx 8512 - (URL) 8513 - (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.294)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) all! (...) That's funny! Now TLC has removed the wrongnamed stolen Testarossa (which was a Mustang in fact) and has exchanged the model of the month against the next stolen picture: (URL) model with name "top fueler" has been created by Alex (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.294)

  shop.lego.com bug report

Hi, When I go to shop.lego.com and click on my country's flag (USA), I get a javascript error, and I cannot get past the flag page. When I look at the javascript console, I see this: JavaScript Error: (URL) line 3: invalid label. FONT-SIZE: 10px; (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.293)

  Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

(...) True, but you can still switch back and forth - the bottom menu, at the far left lets you switch (just to the right of the LEGO Club login). The background colour is also different each time you visit. This is one thing that I don't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.293)

  Re: someone in the club tonight has stolen my ideas...

(...) exactly. In my original post, I wasn't intending people to berate the person, just let him know that he shouldn't do it the way he is. I figured a bunch of people would get the point across better than just the few people concerned. and I also (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 3.293)

  LEGO.com traag

Ervaren jullie ook dat www.lego.com zo traaa...aaag is de laatste tijd? Groetjes Jaco (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.293)

  Re: Nature of man (was Re: Problems with Christianity)

Just popping in with another plausible take on the issue of free will vs. God being omniscient-- I like mathematics. I like looking at fractals and examining complex system behavior. I made an algorithm for playing the brickgame at (URL) . I like (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.293)

  RE: 2001 sets

the video was cool, I like the fact that minifigs wouldn't die they just run away. also the note under the video "The actual product does not have the ability to shoot lasers. °° This product does not include minifigures or snowspeeders. " Aaron (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.293)

  Custom trains?

In exactly 3 hours, we're supposed to be able to design custom trains at shop.lego.com . Will LEGO.com keep its word? NICK (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.293)

  BrickFest NEWS!

Think this year is going to be the same ol' (URL) Think that you can put off coming a year? Well, we have some news that might make you reconsider! The BrickFest organizers have invited a number of representatives from the LEGO Group to attend, and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.292)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) I'm surprised to hear that, but if it's true, then it's good news, and it would make things a lot clearer. So, what then *is* the target market for lego.com, and how were things like satisfaction measured? (...) And usability testing, of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

One of the beauties of the 5x5 pixel idea is that there is no cost. It would simply be a small selection of pixels that would be put into the image by the author into a field of like colored pixels. this allows for about 32 million different (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.292)

  Color name for Statue of Liberty Sculpture #3450

(...) I called Consumer Affairs and asked them what the name of the color is. They said they have no official name yet, they are just calling it "new green." I asked if it is scheduled to be in any other 2001 sets and he said he hadn't heard of any (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.292)

  My site and LUGnet in NZ magazine

The latest issue (September) of New Zealand Netguide has LEGO in its Best Sites section. My site gets mentioned at the end of the LEGO.com article but my home town is wrong. It should be Napier ( not Dunedin which is close to the real town of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz)

lego, com
(score: 3.292)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) Tom, you're right -- on all counts. It *is* ages later (in Internet time); but whether you like it or I like it, there are still parts of the world that move in regular old analog clock time (actually, most of the world does). We try not to be (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.292)

  nieuwe catalogus

Afgelopen zaterdag voor het eerst gevonden. De nieuwe Lego Catalogus. Ook heb ik in Vioson Command #9731 gezien (fl 279,-, dus een stuk goedkoper dan via shop.lego.com). Het meest vernieuwende aan de catalogus (of terug naar het oude) is dat er weer (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

I saw long studded beams at pitsco dacta. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> wrote in message news:3af3141b.156283...net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

  Re: Att beställa från LEGO Service

(...) Hejsan hoppsan! Nu har jag fått min bestälning. Jag beställde i fredags närmare kl. 16 så jag tycker de jobbat fort (det är idag onsdag). Ingenting saknades. Jag beställde följande: Nummer Beskrivning Pris 5108 Cylinder 31:- 5109 Hoses 41:- (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

(...) My guess is someone accidentally dumped a whole bunch of the sand red ABS balls into a 2x4 molding machine, and they had to dispose of them *somehow*... --Bill. (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

  Re: Rahi Sets on LEGO S@H website

"Ian Constable" <ianc@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:3B34DDB9.592A8F....rr.com... (...) (URL) it just me, or does it appear this set comes with at least 1 infected mask? (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

More:  Next Page >>