 Administrative / Database / 977
976  |  978
Subject:
Dust and Onyx RoboRider set numbers swapped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:05:27 GMT

The database has Dust RoboRider as 8512 and Onyx as 8513, where in fact they
are the other way around.  If you follow the links below to the official
Lego RoboRiders site you will see the correct part numbers.

Onyx 8512 - http://www.lego.com/roboriders/wallpaper/onyxlinux.asp
Dust 8513 - http://www.lego.com/roboriders/wallpaper/dustbunny.asp

Martin