 Off-Topic / Debate / 8246
Re: Nature of man (was Re: Problems with Christianity)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:58:36 GMT

Just popping in with another plausible take on the issue of free will vs.
God being omniscient--

I like mathematics. I like looking at fractals and examining complex system
behavior. I made an algorithm for playing the brickgame at
http://brickgame.lego.com . I like playing games of Life. Now, I COULD
predict exactly all the outcomes of the systems I create, but often, I'd
rather be suprised. Perhaps God's situation is similar? Maybe he COULD
predict the systems he's created, but doesn't want to?

Just another thought to add to the pile...

DaveE