 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  R: R: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver

Paolo Borzini <borzini@lycosmail.com> wrote in message 3ADEE7F0.9A7CF2F5@ly...ail.com... (...) (URL) > > (...) error (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.298)

  WOW! Bulk ordering! Finally!

In case you didn't know (but you probably did) you can BULK ORDER from the LEGO website! www.lego.com/bulk Yippie! It doesn't matter that the service isn't available in Euwrope yet, it will be soon! I'm so hapy! I can order 200 big hotel windows (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 3.298)

  Re: Looks like even less availability for us here.

(...) I think it means "totally new lines": it would really help Lego if they could get someone who is 100% fluent in English to write their promotional material, instead of a <expletive indicating a souped-up Babelfish using a Microsoft thesaurus (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.298)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) That's the standard response, since time immemorial. I spoke on the telephone to Euro S@H (they're all British there, I think, so I believe the entire system is unified) today, and they think it has to do with a warehouse inventory in Billund. (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.298)

  LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter

Hi all HP fans, subject says it all. See: (URL) sure Suzanne will add this to .announce groups soon. Bye, Christian --- xTIAN. ---...--- Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs ! mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.lego, lugnet.games)

lego, com
(score: 3.298)

  Re: 2001 sets!

Went to Hamleys in London yesterday. They had all the new 2001 Star Wars sets, all the Life On Mars range (except the big 7317 Aero Tube Base), and interestingly, all the 9v train sets currently available on (URL) which I haven't seen in other (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.298)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

If you want inconsistencies, with a site this big there will inevitably be a lot of them if you look hard enough. You can't expect perfection in something this big. Fortunately, most of the problems won't be very significant. For instance, here is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

(...) I just read the thread - this situation is disgusting. It's bad enough that some scumbag punk (or worse, adult) would steal the photo (and hence the credit for creation) of someone else's model, but for TLC to seemingly regard it as a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Yep. I'm in Holland and able to order on a US charge card. As to what you get charged as exchange, John, that's between you and your credit card company. However, I would give them a call first, because some CC companies really like to gouge-- (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: Classics now at shop.lego.com

Not 6290. It show in 6291. Chris Layton Founder BRICK Direct (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: interesting info on Lego.com

(...) oh! What numbers are they under? (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) Jumping in late here, but I think it stinks. Did anyone manage to snap screenshots of the stolen images being displayed at their site before they wiped them out at the end of the month and started fresh with this month's stuff? IMHO, it would (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: Bulk getting better and better

(...) I have not seen any new bulk packs recently. I go to lego.com and select bulk packs from the menu. Am I looking in the wrong place? Lester (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

(...) Looks like 1 or 2 new items, and a bunch of older service packs being added back in. BTW, I'm not surprised that 5145 (62x grey bricks) is "not available", although I'd love it if they found some more hiding in a box somewhere. I cleared out (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.297)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) Sorry, but I actually couldn't be more serious by those questions. I think TLC is making a huge blunder on the name of that. Unless, of course, if it's marketing driven and they're aware of it, in which case maybe it's good for their bottom (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.296)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) gets (...) they (...) I totally disagree with this. They are still free to post anywhere using a non-lego.com address. They're still the same person. Just as I choose to post using my personal rather than my professional address. It makes it (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.296)

  Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

(...) There's a low-bandwidth non-flash version of the site. When you go there for the first time you get the choice of the Flash or non-flash sites, but once you've chosen you never seem to see the choice again. Interesting that every time I go (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.296)

  RE: 2001 Set info

(...) You mean set 5220 "Styling pack" as shown in the second catalogue for 2000 in Australia? It will ONLY be available from: (URL) will 5218, 5219, 5221, and 5222, according to the catalogue. [I'll get the scans of these sets up tonight.] This (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.296)

  Re: Setnumbers at shop.lego.com?

I guess they are running outa numbers, nothing more LEGO's product numbers never really seem to go sequentially anyway. Castle for example, all the big castles are high in the 6000 range, all the small sets are low (this has gone outta the window in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.296)

  New Aus Catalog mentions AFOLS (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)

(...) "At Lego.com there's something for everyone parents...families...kids... advanced builders...and adult collectors" Wow, we got a mention. We exist! I'm amazed, and pleased. (but I'm still not forgiving the other remarks... :) ) Deidre (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.296)

More:  Next Page >>