 Dear LEGO / 3040
Re: Bulk getting better and better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:29:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Dear Lego,

thanx for the still growing list of bulk packs. Here's a few requests:
the chains are in, now please add the threads as found in 856.
PLEASE re-release the solid 24x43 tyres from the early days.....
Change the old-style 9V motor for the new one please...

Cheers!

Duq

I have not seen any new bulk packs recently. I go to lego.com and select bulk
packs from the menu. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Lester