 Local / United Kingdom / 5381
Re: 2001 sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:04:09 GMT

Went to Hamleys in London yesterday.

They had all the new 2001 Star Wars sets, all the Life On Mars range (except
the big 7317 Aero Tube Base), and interestingly, all the 9v train sets
currently available on http://shop.lego.com which I haven't seen in other
stores.

Unfortunately all these sets are at vastly inflated London prices. I picked
up a 7146 TIE Fighter for £22.95 (ouch!) - I couldn't resist. I also got
myself a 1807 Santa set.