 Local / United Kingdom / 5357
Re: 2001 sets! TRU have some.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:07:41 GMT

"Carbon 60" <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:G5sC6q.6vF@lugnet.com...
I was doing a bit of Christmas shopping and afforded myself 2 minutes to
look at the LEGO 'aisle' (it's just a few shelves at the back of the • store.

TRU Sears Retail Park, Shirley, Solihull:

Life on Mars sets, the really small box ones and the next ones up -
6834-sized, if that means anything to anyone.
7146 TIE Fighter
7166 Imperial Shuttle - that looks cool.

They also had a 3401 Shoot and score with a T-Shirt.

I went to the same store last night - still loads of TIE's and Shuttles
(yeah!) and they also got the Driod Escape in. I went to the one in
Birmingham city centre on Saturday and they had none of the new sets in, so
either the new ones came in on Monday or Tuesday, or yet again the Solihull
store is getting stuff early (I got the X-Wing and DV TIE/Y-Wing sets really
early when they first came out at the same store). I'm so glad I live just
outside Shirley!

Dan