 Local / United Kingdom / 5320
Re: 2001 sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:24:11 GMT

The LEGO Shop at Bluewater has all of the new Star Wars sets, and some of
the LOM sets (just the smaller ones).

8007 C3-PO  25.00
8008 Storm Trooper  25.00
7146 TIE Fighter  17.00
7126 Battle Droid Carrier  9.00
7127 AT-ST  9.00
7186 Watto's Junkyard  40.00

TRU at Peterborough had just

7106 Droid Escape  5.99
7166 Imperial Shuttle  27.99

Prices are from my receipts (which shows you I went on a spending spree!) so
I don't know how much 7106 and 7166 are at Bluewater.

BTW I thought the AT-ST looked bad from the scans I've seen on the net, but
when it's built up and sitting in front of you it's even worse!

Cheers, Ben