 Local / United Kingdom / 5342
Re: 2001 sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:01:47 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 9:29 AM
<snip>
While we are talking in shop Lego, I heard an interview with a manager at
Hamley's yesterday. She said that a particular Lego set was selling very
well - so well that it was in the Top 5 in terms of sales. Any ideas on • what
it could be? I came to the conclusion that it must be my-bot??

Scott A

My guess is 3409. Big shortage stateside. Phil.