  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 3.414)

  Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme

(...) I don't imagine it's linked but there is a Rock Raiders holder page. It says "Come back in September" but then I know how easy it is to miss web deadlines, so let's not be too hard on TLG. -> (URL) paul :: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.underground)

lego, com
(score: 3.414)

  Re: problems with lego.com

(...) Same with me Kai (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: LEGO.com updated more!!!

(...) page (...) The new story conest is, surprisingly, based on the discontinued Divers theme. A few things wrong with this: A) The Divers in the picture aren't doing anything out of the ordinary, its about what you'd expect in a Divers scene and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Criticisms of the new LEGO web-site

Dear Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen and LEGO: I have just visited your new web-site and find that I am appalled. For a toy that has shown such strong ties with the scholastic community and such sensitivity for the children that use your product; this page (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  .GIF & .JPG display error

I have a strange problem when displaying GIF and JPG images anywhere on my computer. Most of the time they come up like this: (URL) happens when viewing images in Netscape, IE or any image viewer like ACDsee. For example when I go to www.lego.com or (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Your Local Lego Webmaster!

Hello everyone. First off, I'd like to say that I'm very pleased with everyone's creations. You are all very talented lego-ers. I've been observing this newsgroup for a LOOOOOONG time, looking at everyone's site and creations to make my creations (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Believe it or not, I'm taking the side of TLC here, and you guys aren't. At least in one way. "You guys" are basically assuming TLC is a bunch of clueless morons that haven't seen the furor over this, or have seen it, and are too clueless to know (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: problems with lego.com

(...) I am on a new computer !!!...!!! (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) dont know. Can't be Boba Fett because he has a stick thing sticking up on his jetpack. looks like a classic space guy with a jetpack. He looks like he's got something on his stomach. WoW! Maybe thet're re-releasing classic space! ... Just a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps it's because they *are* MOC's. I don't think this is real, why haven't we found anything on www.lego.com? --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  pictures of 2000 sets?

Okay, not all of us do live in the US :) and over here the new Star Wars sets are not out yet. So might it be possible to put up some scans of the new boxes. Larger pictures would be great. I have seen the ones on: (URL) those are cool. I am very (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Hi Cyndi, your post is probably one of the better reasoned ones I've read on this issue. Lots of 'hets' are not opposed to the idea because people are gay (it may be a factor for some, and some don't care at all), but because they are opposed (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: Technic Shuttle

(...) This is basic must-know information. :) I'm sure it's in the LUGnet archives many times over, but I'm feeling too lazy to search and too nice to just tell you to. So: Lego Shop at home is 1-800-453-4652 24 hours a day (but real lego reps only (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.413)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) You may be looking at a cached page, Internet Explorer is famous for that. Simply push the F5 key when you arive at the opening Lego worlds page and it should refresh for you. Scott (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.412)

  Re: my biggest problem with www.lego.com

I too am fully java enabled, have had no technical problems with the site, and I usually connect at 49999K. I like the site, but you make a very good point. It is not at all easy for a child visiting the site to find what he wants when it comes to a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.411)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Well, someone has to pay for the US-only support programs (Event packets, LEGO Brick Masters, etc), the seemingly omnipresent commercials on American TVs and to make the prices in America competitive with Megablokes. So they _have_ to rip us (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.411)

  Re: What the F.......

Let me stop this right now. Whoever posted claiming that LEGO Direct is a scam was not me; and the sentiment expressed in the post could not be more wrong. LEGO Direct is a very real undertaking of The LEGO Company and we are very committed to it -- (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego, com
(score: 3.411)

  Re: Lego New is Up

(...) And I get the IE5 default 404 "page not found" with this one. Steve (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.410)

  Re: I know its an auction...

<f-up? to market.auction?> Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <385E73D9.C58A4924@c...ve.com>... (...) Thats pretty bad - big error. I just fixed those without bids, I'llhave to add something to the others. Thanks for pointing (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 3.410)

More:  Next Page >>