 Technic / 24
Re: Technic Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 04:54:43 GMT

Tom Boucher <trekkie@spamsunfloweryou.com> wrote:
For those of us unfamiliar with how to get the shop at home catalog, how do
we do so?  And what's the going price in the shop at home catalog?

This is basic must-know information. :) I'm sure it's in the LUGnet archives
many times over, but I'm feeling too lazy to search and too nice to just
tell you to. So: Lego Shop at home is 1-800-453-4652 24 hours a day (but
real lego reps only during business hours (I think that's EST/EDT business
hours)). Call them and ask for a catalog. They'll put you on their list. It
might take a while for them to send it that way, though, so your best bet is
to also order something. (You can get set #s, but not prices, from the
<http://www.lego.com/> website.)

The Shuttle is $158, and they do say "Limited Quantities! Order Now!"

Prices in general tend to be 10% more than retail, but shipping is included.
And there's that whole tax-evasion thing.

Oh, and also, during the non-christmas season, check for S@H Specials.
<http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/>