 Technic / 23
re: Technic Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 03:51:33 GMT

For those of us unfamiliar with how to get the shop at home catalog, how do
we do so?  And what's the going price in the shop at home catalog?

Thanks

Tom

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
Tom Boucher <trekkie@spamsunfloweryou.com> wrote:
Is there a place that sells an un-opened version of that sweet Technic • Space
Shuttle?

Lego Shop At home. It's in the current catalog.

--
Matthew Miller                      ---> • mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/