 Technic / 22
Re: Brakes for 8880
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:36:03 GMT

Tim Rueger wrote in message ...
In lugnet.technic, Don Forth writes:

Interesting enough it still took me longer to build the 8880 primary model
the second time around, than it did to put together 8448 for the first • time.

It's not surprising to me at all.  8448 comes highly
pre-sorted out of the box.  Had you sorted out your
8880 pieces when you disassembled it?

Yes, but I had mixed it in with other sorted elements ( well semi-sorted )
I spent about 2 hours going through my bins and boxes getting all the pieces
together in a seperate box before beginning.  I really need to sort more -
getting hard to find stuff. I have most of my Technic stuff sorted.