 Technic / 14
Re: Brakes for 8880
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:53:01 GMT

James Powell wrote in message ...
I think someone has posted to the web how to fit brakes to a 8880.  I'm • looking
for the site, (or the info) to try and fit to 8448 (the new supercar)

Cool, I just spent the weekend getting the parts together and building both
the main and the secondary model for the 8880 kit.  I am getting the
information together now to build a new model with a simmiliar look and
feel, Brakes would be a cool addition.

Interesting enough it still took me longer to build the 8880 primary model
the second time around, than it did to put together 8448 for the first time.