 Technic / 13
Re: Review: 8286 3-in-1 car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:48:51 GMT

Ka-On Lee wrote in message ...
Ok here is my first post to Lugnet.  It is the first technic set I get in • 15
years and it is my first review, so please forgive me for any mistakes. :)
Also I tend to be harsh when rating my LEGO sets.  I haven't seen a LEGO • set
that I would call it "perfect", and I think I never will... ;)

I also would like to read some reviews of 6289, 8444 and 8445.  Anyone?

Hmm, a chance to contribute.  I will try to do a review of the 8445, I am
also interested in hearing other peoples thoughts on this kit.  I was both
happy with and disapointed with it, I will try to explain in the full
review.

Hmm, now I need to put the review template on my PalmV so I can work on it
in my free time. ;)