  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1441 – 1460 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Prijzen Star Wars

(...) Ik heb op mijn 'adres' de complete serie van StarWars gereserveerd: van elke doos 1 stuks. Ik denk erover om van elke doos twee apart te laten leggen... De sets zien er adembenemend mooi uit. Zie (URL) weet je al hoeveel 7128 gaat kosten? Mark (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.507)

  Re: Man, do I love View Source....

(...) If you go to the www.lego.com/starwars, you can get to a list of all the images and the zip file - you don't need to search for the URLs. I think its called "Download" or something like that if you go to the (I think) Products section. --Bram (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.507)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) I Just came from lego.com. In the European Catalog the new castle's name is kings castle and the item number is 6098. In the North American catalog the name is king leo's castle and the item number 6091. Just curious, is the piece count the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.507)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Doesn't webmaster@www.lego.com get read by the right people? Jasper (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.506)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"KM" == Kevin Maynes <ERASETHISBITkmaynes...surfr.com> writes: KM> Hey.. instead of cleaning out the old ABS then loading the new, KM> maybe let the old ABS run nearly out, then load the new right on KM> top. Theoretically (just a theory.. I don't (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.506)

  LEGO.com back up

LEGO.com and the new bulk services page ((URL) are once again fully accessible. We had a server problem this morning unrelated to traffic volume (bad timing, eh?) -- and there is indeed lots of traffic! Thanks for the interest, everyone. -- Brad (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

lego, com
(score: 3.505)

  Re: a few 8448s soon available in US

(...) According to (URL) has 1408 parts. So, it again has the largest piece count of any Technic set ever (and the largest current piece count overall if the MT semi-tractor is indeed discontinued). I just noticed on (URL) those 8440-style wheels (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.505)

  TLG 1998 Annual Report

Apologies if this has already been discussed (if it was, I probably read the discussion, maybe participated in it, and then forgot about it). TLG's 1998 annual report is online at (URL) Interesting that they owned up (among other things) to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.505)

  Re: Low Corner Slopes in Roof Parts Packs?

(...) Which would be: (URL) must admit I'm mildly interested. I'd be more interested if they were blue, and much more interested if they were black. As it is, I have tons of low slope red and I'm not sure the expense of getting European parts packs (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.505)

  Re: www.lego.com/starwars/ is up!

(...) There are a lot of great images--the alternate models show some of the pieces (like the TIE wing-holder) a lot better than the catalog pics. Plus, we get to see all of the figs. There's even a classic smiley-face fig! :) And the rebel tech (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.505)

  Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?

Greg, you forgot to state exactly where that page is, its kinda hard to find. The address for the lego site is (URL) that with the URL greg posted. oHyeah, this one is obvious. ten year olds rendering that in POVray? don't think so... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.504)

  TLG has updated their site.

Just thought I would let those of you who havn't noticed yet. TLG has updated their site and now have much more info on the EP1 sets. The EP1 site is now built using the same architecture as the Classic SW site. (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.504)

  Re: Mindstorms: Extreme Creatures vs. RoboSports

(...) I think that you're better off getting 8735 (the motor set, which is about $35 and has a lot of useful gears in addition to the motor) and one other normal Technic set. The RoboSports set doesn't offer a lot of parts for the money (about $50). (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.504)

  Re: LEGO Lawn-mover

(...) Very different, and they are unique to the CyberMaster. The tracks are supported by a special structure part LEGO has created for them, and that makes them very strong. Take a look: (URL) couldn't find a better image) Laurentino Martins [ (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.503)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"JK" == Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> writes: JK> The guy I spoke to said [...] that they would probably put a 2000 JK> Service catalog in the package with my order. My (first) order has now arrived. This service catalog turned out to be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 3.503)

  Re: Available service packs

There is a listing on the LEGo web site: (URL) wrote in message ... (...) access (...) My (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.503)

  Check out that cool

"Theme Builder of the Month" model at www.lego.com/gallery...winnerzoom That looks real familiar :) Good job, Bram. Ryan (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.503)

  2000 sets now on-line @ LEGO.com

I was checking out the LEGO.com site and noticed that the new 2000 line LEGOs are now listed in the catalog. This includes the Soccer, Town, Technic and Star Wars (I didn't check others out). On a side note, I noticed that the Star Wars MF was not (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.502)

  definition of SPUD (was Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com)

(...) SPUD = Single Purpose Unlegoish Decorative element. Coined by Paul Gyugyi in an r.t.l post on 12/27/1995 to describe the big barrel element that was introduced in the 1996 Wild West sets. The "U" seems to have mutated over time to "ugly" or (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.501)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) (Question) You can start at (URL) and see the same year-2000 pictures as the ones linked to in the list posted by Remy just by clicking links, without having to change the URL manually?? My understanding was that the only way to get to the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.500)

More:  Next Page >>