 General / 12769
12768  |  12770
Subject:
2000 sets now on-line @ LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:22:29 GMT

I was checking out the LEGO.com site and noticed that the new 2000 line LEGOs
are now listed in the catalog. This includes the Soccer, Town, Technic and
Star Wars (I didn't check others out).

On a side note, I noticed that the Star Wars MF was not listed in the catalog
even though other "July" releases are listed.

-mark