 General / 12772
Re: 2000 sets now on-line @ LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:01:58 GMT

"MM" == MadMax  <MadMax_hm@hotmail.com> writes:

MM> I was checking out the LEGO.com site and noticed that the new 2000
MM> line LEGOs are now listed in the catalog. This includes the
MM> Soccer, Town, Technic and Star Wars (I didn't check others out).

I just looked, and I couldn't find anything new. (Insert grumble about
lego website design here.) I went to www.lego.com -> quick find ->
catalog -> europe -> technic -> advanced. Substituting either starter
or america doesn't seem to help.

Hints?

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Do unto others as they have done to you
Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest" - Metallica

Gathering Magician in a Magic-less world?