  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 601 – 620 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) It is necessary to distinguish between "scientific proof" and "literal proof" in this context. Scientific proof is established when all observable data are consistent with theory and prediction. Literal proof is established only when something (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 2.774)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) Two things here are wrong: 1) copyrights can be transferred. they can be assigned or liscenced, but the original copyright holder is always the copyright holder. when people sign away thier copyrights, they are typically signing a liscence (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 2.760)

  Re: 40 Reasons to support Gun Control.

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:I2An93.779@lugnet.com... (...) up--I (...) believe (...) Which side is "the dark side" in your estimation? I don't see gun ownership "giving up". I see it as a realistic approach to self (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.752)

  Attention all RSS geeks!

Call for technical participation in a proposal for LEGO enthusiast content sharing. BACKGROUND: I've been working on a project for a couple of months that extends the RSS spec to encompass envisioned needs of specific communities, specifically (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.org, FTX) !!

all, rights
(score: 2.747)

  Re: Bad day for individual rights

(...) I don't have an opinion on the second ruling -- it seems OK (without reading the laws in question), but I do disagree with the first. In 1906, in _Hale v. Henkel_, the court wrote: "The individual...owes no such duty [to submit his books and (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 2.739)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) But there IS a humane way. Help societies to move away from subsistence agriculture (and the modern sweatshop equivalent) by introducing the rule of law, property rights, and fostering the growth of free enterprise. This reduces the incentive (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 2.729)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) [snip] (...) Your statement is false. In the United States, copyrights are a form of intellectual property that can be bought and sold like any other form of property. In the United States, once the copyright has been transferred, the original (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

rights, property
(score: 2.726)

  Re: New mod

(...) But I'm partial :-) I'm also envisioning on that little screen, "Modification Design (C) Rob Hendrix, all rights reserved." And also, "ALL DATA ON DRIVE C: WILL BE LOST. PROCEED? (Y/N)" -Tom McD. (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.space)

all, rights
(score: 2.721)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) Prior to 1965, the 9th Amendment was not used to restrict the states from excercising their 10th Amendment rights. At that point, it was used to safeguard the privacy of one's home, but subsequent citations of the 9th Amendment have shown that (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 2.719)

  Re: CLB Flyer (was: promoting CLB at the ...)

(...) Ok, I looked over the MichLUG flyer and it is far more train and club display orientated than I remembered. I think it might be better if we started from scratch. Once we have the verbage worked out, I'm willing to lay it out in a pdf. (Or (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 2.710)

  Copyright dates on lugnet pages ?

I just posted a message and noticed that the copyright date at the bottom of the post confirmation page reads... " ©2003 LUGNET. All rights reserved." So I hit the Feedback link at the bottom to report it and noticed that the copyright date there (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.708)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Since that happened well before the civil rights movement, the only applicable legality that I can think of is the 5th Amendment (nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law), but I believe they were classified as (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights, property
(score: 2.702)

  Re: Victories for smokefree ballot initiatives

(...) Where? You have no right to breathe ANY air (clean OR dirty) when on my property, unless I grant it. And conversely I have no right to emit smoke on your property, unless you grant it. Therefore when you're on my property, you will breathe the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 2.686)

  HB and the Bloomington HS Solar Bike Team

Hello All, I posted a little note a while back about our use of the HB on the two bikes that our local high school is using in solar bike races in Topeka and Akita, Japan. Well the races are over and I thought that some of you may be interested in (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

all, rights
(score: 2.684)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) I'm blown away by the speeder bikes and the snow speeder. Can't wait to get these! The landspeeder looks pretty small but at least it's 6 wide and not 4 wide. :) I wonder if there's room for Threepio and Artoo in the back? (...) I'm pretty (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 2.670)

  Re: Too cool to keep to myself

(...) All right!!!! --Todd p.s. Don't sign away exclusive rights to the photos! (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.669)

  RE: legOS

Regardless, all software written by Lego is their property. If you want to redistribute it you must obtain permission. If you want to modify it for your own personal use I don't think there is anything they can do to you. Even if the licensing (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 2.667)

  I resign from the LPRV committee

The story you are about to hear is true, but the names were changed to protect the innocent..... Freddy-engineer used to really enjoy Tengul, a park where he and friends talked about their favorite toy, LEGO. Freddy enjoyed this park very much and (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

all, rights
(score: 2.660)

  [Review]3225 "Classic Train"

Set: 3225 "Classic Train" Train System / 9V (billed as "Classic" Train set in catalog) Rating date: 17 October 1998 Rated by: Larry Pieniazek (my first review) Story (ala adequate.com) It's a sunny day in October 1898. With a shrill whistle, the (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

all, rights
(score: 2.659)

  Fixing the world (was Re: Ldraw cannon

<F3KMny.FDD@lugnet.com> <F3Lxqn.GrG@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit "Moz (Chris Moseley)" wrote: Deliberately inflammatory reply by me follows.. (...) That's claptrap. Normal people are (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.657)

More:  Next Page >>