  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 421 – 440 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) even (...) Yep, and we collectively agreed that the more successful people would do the major part in paying these taxes. Against their will (and rights) of course. (...) can't (...) People who are on (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.328)

  Re: How do you copyright your own work?

Christopher Masi wrote in message <389280F9.9614A862@c...ne.edu>... (...) An arrangement of bricks would in most cases not be copyrightable. A design patent would be what would protect it. However, if your creation reaches the point of being a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.326)

  Re: Quiet in here

(...) radical (...) No more than you meant that anyone religious is a right wing extremist. The problem in this matter is that only the outrageous get the attention and taint the entire issue. (...) Morality tanscends the state. It's not just a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Ouch, Larry. >:-P (...) I know it was a joke, but bear with me for a moment... Would Libertarians be tolerant of my lifestyle if I were to become a tyrranical conquorer bent upon stamping out Libertarianism and setting up camp on your private (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Trying to understand

Well plowed ground alert. (...) You do. Or you should. It's not my problem if you didn't manage your affairs correctly. Maybe I'll decide to help, but it should be my decision. Medical care is a good, that is, a form of property. There are no rights (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Million Mom March

(...) I'm not sure, but is what you are envisioning, like firearms rights insurance? Where the licensing authority would be liable for misuse of the firearms by holders of their license? (...) Do you mean at the time of purchase? Presumably the (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.289)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Erik said the magic word. Give that man a hundred dollars (on a tile). (...) I'm not sure it has. And I'm with Erik on this. Those with vested interests, and therefore those with standing to decide, are the NELUG members, and only the NELUG (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.270)

  (canceled)

all, rights
(score: 3.265)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 02:26:05AM +0000, Pat Hough wrote: First, I'd like to thank those who will be forming this group. The licenses are of course my biggest personal issue. So, thanks and good luck :) [snip] (...) Well, I am packaging leocad for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 3.265)

  Re: Rights, Who needs them? (was Re: Abortion...

(...) I was not trying to hide that Larry. And I did alert any readers to that fact - which is what you chose not to answer my questions. That aside, looking at the tone of some of the LP aims, I feel that they do not care too much for the rights of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.265)

  Call for clarification of Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement

Dear LEGO: I am a potential customer for your new "LEGO Mosaic" product. I am confused, however, by the product's User Agreement: "By submission of YOUR picture, YOU further represent and warrant that at no time will the LEGO Mosaic product be used (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct) !

all, rights
(score: 3.263)

  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Larry -- you use the word "steal" here, and "theft" in your subject. This frames the question in colored terms. In my understanding, violation of intellectual property rights is not theft under the law. (And is unlike material theft in several (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

rights, property
(score: 3.260)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I think that's too simple a dismissal. See my previous post about isolated facts and how they can add up to Really Big Secrets. "this fact by itself doesn't tell you much" is not a valid defense in and of itself. Besides, unless we're in the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

rights, property
(score: 3.258)

  Re: eBuisness Model

Amnon, I think you may have misinterpreted my message, likely because I misinterpreted yours :] I assumed you meant that any average Joe consumer off the street would be able to design their own sets, set up a site, and sell them. This I think is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

all, rights
(score: 3.250)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) I find this phrase pretty funny. You surrender all rights to your design, yet you are still responsible for it for any damages that may be incurred. I wonder if that flies in court? I assume it's to cover instances where someone submits a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

all, rights
(score: 3.246)

  Re: IMPORTANT: June Event Proposals

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G946z5.EBu@lugnet.com... (...) entering Yay! Dragster sounds like so much FUN! It has so much potential for CATASTROPHIC FAILURE, "The Best Kind!" * I was thinking more about the concept of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 3.245)

  Re: undefined reference to `___ucmpsi2'

(...) With regards to this, it appears that Markus left out two necessary functions in lib/mint. Specifically, cmpsi2 and ucmpsi2. These are a part of librcx but apparently they were omitted from LegOS when Markus included support for the other (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

all, rights
(score: 3.242)

  How did I become a BLOC member?

Upon seeing the formation of the new LUGNET group for BLOC, I decided to visit BLOC's web page to check for events and such. Imagine my surprise when I found my name on the members list! Now, don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining. I was going to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

all, rights
(score: 3.240)

  an idea for lego: A set design contest

Here is basicly how it would work. Lego would: 1.set constraints on the design (size, number of pieces, theme etc) and 2.would provide a list of "approved" pieces that can be used in the design (which would be a "cut down" version of the master list (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

all, rights
(score: 3.238)

  LEGO Company enters the world of music

Taken from: (URL) Company enters the world of music LEGO Company has linked up with Universal Music International in a unique three year business partnership. The world's largest music company has secured the support of a world famous producer to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

all, rights
(score: 3.236)

More:  Next Page >>