  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 21 – 40 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

<38741109.CEDCCCFC@c...anweb.net> <slrn87862s.nkk.matt...ia.bu.edu> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) Insert an "under" in front and you should be able to parse it, although it may still be on shaky (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 5.065)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I could argue this further, but we'd be getting away from traceable cause and effect, and getting really esoteric. (which is to say, getting into questions like 'Where does the concept of God come from' and 'Does the socio-political effect of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 5.024)

  Re: Vegetarianism etc. (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) It still has enormous theological value; the difference is that it is now read and understood in light of our fuller understanding of God as compiled in the New Testament. (...) Ok...I concede the point that it was inconsistent to include (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.968)

  Re: Plowed Ground

(URL) Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G3s0ut.62v@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) was (...) but (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.943)

  Plowed Ground

(...) Speaking of which, you've mentioned previously that "all rights are property rights" or something to that effect. I won't ask you to rehash it all for me, but do you recall approximately when or in what context that was first discussed here? (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.940)

  Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))

(...) If (...) in (...) resorting (...) Clever enough to balance our diets and clever enough to invent and operate a food production system that can produce all the food (and more) that we need without killing (well, I supose tractors do kill field (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.939)

  Galactic Challenge at LEGOLAND California

The LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship will be held on Friday, Sept. 22 from 9:00 a.m. until noon at LEGOLAND California. The event will bring together 35 Finalists from 18 countries. Persons of all ages are invited to participate (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

all, rights, property
(score: 4.914)

  Re: Galactic Challenge at LEGOLAND California

I look forward to meeting and seeing several of you this Friday at the 'Galactic Challenge.' In my previous message I wrote that "we will be bringing in some additional life-size Star Wars models that will be placed near the Magic Theatre. (I don't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.914)

  Re: Parts license

(...) Here's a first stab at a comprehensive contributor/ldraw.org/user license. Geez, I'm glad IANAL. BTW, I think the "redistribution" bits should be reworked to clearly split 'redistributions for the sake of redistributing the library' from (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.908)

  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) If you think they're worth doing, by all means, please go ahead. However since they involve transfers of wealth from one person to another, my position is that you ought to do them on your nickel, not mine. I am not my brother's keeper unless (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.901)

  Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) This is cool! It looks like the SCALA gray might be available in bricks. I have some non-trivial concerns about the User Agreement, though: (URL) quote the User Agreement in its entirety below, interspersed with good faith commentary. UA> By (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

all, rights, property
(score: 4.887)

  Rights, Who needs them? (was Re: Abortion...

(...) Scott, of course, snipped the subordinate clause I put on there, the clause showing a balance of rights so that all rights are respected. As is his wont. Snip away what might disagree with your point or show that the other side is reasonable. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.884)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

Please note in the following discussion that my own feelings on when if ever abortion is appropriate are very undecided. The following is a thought exercise. Don't assume that just because I make a statement below that it equates to how I really (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.879)

  Re: LP POINT 3.2

(...) What I actually said was this: (from) (URL)Tell you what though, Scott. Pick one point, one thought, one item that (...) and again: (from) (URL)I'll repeat my offer though. If Scott picks one point or small topic and (...) Note the use (in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.876)

  Re: Uhh, back to tax again ;-) (Was Re: Is space property?)

(...) I agree that I am sort-of legally _not_ entitled to those portions of my personal property. There are some problems in the US with whether the income tax is actually legal, but I suppose that's an issue for an other time. My claims that (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.850)

  Re: Fansploitation

I do not think most of us want to make any money off our creations, but should we have to give up all rights to our work? Do other contests that judge artistic creations require that the artist relinquish all rights to the creation? (Really, I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.849)

  New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

Taken from: (URL) LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III The LEGO Company and Universal Studios Consumer Products Group Announce New Toys Based on Jurassic Park III --Kids Bring Jurassic Park III Action to Life with LEGO® & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation) !

all, rights, property
(score: 4.832)

  Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) I think you can start from an unfairer place and move towards a fairer place without having to start completely from scratch. I about 1% of the time think we should throw all property documentation away in NA and start over, negotiating afresh (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.798)

  LEGO Systems Announces New Chief as President

BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2001-The Associated Press LEGO Systems Appoints Andrew Black as President; Former Nike Executive Joins Toy Company as Peter Eio Retires After 20 Years of Service ENFIELD, Conn.--LEGO Systems, Inc. (LSI), the Americas division (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general) !

all, rights, property
(score: 4.778)

  Please make a donation via Paypal to the Red Cross!

I am sure that most of us received the following message from Paypal If possible, please make a donation, even the smallest amounts count. There will always be someone in need who could use everthing possible right now. I am just about to donate (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

all, rights, property
(score: 4.706)

More:  Next Page >>