 LEGOLAND / California / 119
118  |  120
Subject:
Galactic Challenge at LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:29:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship will be held on
Friday, Sept. 22 from 9:00 a.m. until noon at LEGOLAND California.  The event
will bring together 35 Finalists from 18 countries.  Persons of all ages are
invited to participate by dressing up as their favorite Star Wars character,
and will receive FREE admission to the Park throughout the day.  Only people
styled from head-to-toe as a Star Wars character will be admitted free.

In addition to the "official" model building competition, all guests will be
invited to build a giant Darth Maul mosaic and to view scenes from "The Making
of Star Wars," movie in the Magic Theater.

Guests who visit the Park from Sept. 4-30 that buy a full-price admission
ticket shall receive a special "Fall Season Pass" that allows them unlimited
visits to the park through Dec. 24th. (Note: This means you can dress as a
Star Wars character and get in free Sept. 22 only OR pay full admission and
return as often as you like through Dec. 24th.)

For further questions on the Galactic Challenge or the Fall Season Pass call
(760) 918-KIDS.

I hope to meet some of you at the Park!

 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM.  All rights reserved.  All Star Wars elements are
property of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or Lucas Licensing Ltd.

Ashley