 LEGOLAND / California / 118
Re: A LEGOLAND California employee is in your midst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:48:40 GMT

Ashley Glennon wrote:
I now live in Southern California and was hired to be the Manager of Sales,
Promotions and Sponsorships for LEGOLAND California.  My job is awesome and
the people here are great.  I have been here a little more than three weeks.

Wow!  "Local Kid Makes The Big Time"  :-,  Congratulations!

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?