  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2361 – 2380 of 4630.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

After the level of input from the previous release, I've managed to update MBC again to version 2.2b1 This release fixes a couple of major memory bugs and also mainly adds some of the features that have been requested recently (and before) It is now (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: What I would do (2)

(...) I'd say: Go for the NXT thing! Give us a language that utilizes the NXT as much as possible. As the NXT is both faster and has more memory than RCX (not to mention the CyberMaster, which is all I have for the moment) it doesn't seem (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: 7996 Metalized

Does anyone have a picture or so of the internals of points? I need to but the switch part of all four points to "turning" since I want to use memory wire on it. (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Website slow

(...) The visitors are also spiders, bots and the rest of internet fauna. LDraw.org is hosted on a Peeron.com server. Last time we had been slow it was lack of memory: (URL) drop Dan a mail an see what can be done. w. LDraw Administration Team. (15 years ago, 26-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Clearance deals at Target and Walmart

Just a heads up on some of the deals I've seen at Target and Walmart in Ontario this past week. (prices shown are approximate due to bad memory) Target has 30% off on some sets. Oddly, there was no signage or price stickers indicating this and I had (...) (11 years ago, 25-Jul-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Pictures of RCX on external batteries

(...) Yep! That's the beastie! Although in my mind's eye I was using sub-C cells, as I've got plenty of them. And I was soldering them together, as I've done it before. But we can do all sorts of things in our minds' eyes, no? :) It occurs to me (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: What do these macros do?

Ok, well, replying to my own message in the best of internet style... I got impatient and starting prodding. After a few hard resets, I came up with the following: Yes, the Get/SetDisplayNormal() permits you to write directly to screen memory. This (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mindstorms vs. Cybermaster

(...) The programming environment of the RCX is more powerful, starting by the fact that you can replace the original firmware. Using the standard firmware, the RCX have about 10 times more memory than the CyberMaster. With the RCX you can also (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: C standard functions with legOS?

(...) The cross-compiler is set up to not use standard libraries. This is to give more control over the code produced. Also, many standard functions just wouldn't work on the H8. There is a float library (lib/float), which allows use of floating (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Help Needed: Problem Solved!!

Hi everybody, It took me nearly two weeks, but I've solved my "board not responding problem"! I had already checked all connections between components, everything ok. What I hadn't done yet, is to check with my multimeter for possible shorts on the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: moving in a straight line with two motors?

Uhh --- that was a stupid comment, wasn't it? How do the Lego guys guard (or shield) against the possibility of the motor magnets disrupting the electronics or memory onboard the RCX? Carl (with a very red, I-can't -believe-I'm-an-engineer, face) (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36A4D43D.EA1EFA19@l....bc.ca>... (...) At (...) to be (...) universal (...) be. (...) of (...) Has there been a time when there have been multiple universal sets out at once? From my memory (which is missing much of (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Robot intelligence

(...) I just got my mindstorms kit a week ago, and I was thinking of doing this sort of thing using a stack or some other data type in c++... Does the rcx have enough memory to make this possible? Dan -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

(...) Excuse me? Not your problem? If I understand this correctly, Ryan is saying that the walls of the plate do not appear in LEdit when viewed at some angles/scales. If memory serves me correctly, LEdit is the primary modeling tool used in LDraw. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Quick physics question

(...) Eventually you will get a plasma, composed of neucleii and some electrons. At that point it's not really relevant to talk about compounds, what you have is basically soup. From memory you can't dissociate most simple molecules before they (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Has anyone...treasury?

Hey Nick, I don't think I have seen your name before on Lugnet, but I just had to laugh again as I read another post on the topic of treasures. Just the memory of the thought of a London bus in that vault made me laugh all over again. I hope you (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) I have the Coolpix 950 and love it. It does 3x optical zoom (and some sort of digital zoom, which is mostly useless unless you're really short of space on your memory card and need a cropped shot) and the macro mode is 0.8 inches to infinity. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: identifiers in NQC

(...) There isn't any practical limit - symbol storage is allocated dynamically and the lexer grows its buffer as needed, so identifiers may be as long as you want (until you run out of memory) and every character is significant. This isn't the most (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Ahh, I was wondering the same thing. Good thing David asked, and Eric answered. Hmm, I forget what storm troopers look like; care to refresh my memory? Bryan (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Redhat 6.1 up and running, Vmware 2.0 installed

(...) I have to agree with that!. In my experience, it's been quite stable, and its rendering engine is excellent, but it's got The Most Heinous Memory Leak (even up through the most recent release from two weeks ago) and its font support and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>