 Local / Canada / 2594
2593  |  2595
Subject:
Clearance deals at Target and Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:01:52 GMT

Just a heads up on some of the deals I've seen at Target and Walmart in Ontario
this past week. (prices shown are approximate due to bad memory)
Target has 30% off on some sets.  Oddly, there was no signage or price stickers
indicating this and I had to spend some time scanning items to find these.
- LOTR: The orc Forge $35,  Mines of Moria $70, Shelob Attack $18
- City: The Mine $85
- Starwars: Tie fighter $48
There were also some Friends polybags marked down to $2.99 - A hedgehog, cat and
poodle.

Walmart has an assortment of Starwars sets on clearance and are now starting to
stock some of the new sets as well.
Gungan sub $50
Tie fighter $50
the green jedi starfighter  $30
Some of the planet sets Series 2 $8, series 3 $10