 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 584
583  |  585
Subject:
Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:46:55 GMT

After the level of input from the previous release, I've managed to update MBC
again to version 2.2b1

This release fixes a couple of major memory bugs and also mainly adds some of
the features that have been requested recently (and before)

It is now possible to:

Zoom the view window infinitely
Insert the comment "STEP"
Using the colour sub-menu with the 'shift' key pressed gives transparent colours
Double clicking in the parts browser preview inserts the part

PS if you are upgrading from MBC 2.1b1, please select customise toolbar, so you
get the new tool buttons.

As always it's avaliable from my .mac site

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/mbc.html

Andrew...