 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 592
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan wrote:
After the level of input from the previous release, I've managed to update MBC
again to version 2.2b1

This release fixes a couple of major memory bugs and also mainly adds some of
the features that have been requested recently (and before)

It is now possible to:

Zoom the view window infinitely
Insert the comment "STEP"
Using the colour sub-menu with the 'shift' key pressed gives transparent colours
Double clicking in the parts browser preview inserts the part

PS if you are upgrading from MBC 2.1b1, please select customise toolbar, so you
get the new tool buttons.

As always it's avaliable from my .mac site

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/mbc.html

Andrew,

Many thanks for yet another update on MBC! Can I vote for yet another key
mapping...? You've added the Delete key for deleting selected pieces, can you
please also map the Backspace key to the same function, so that Powerbook users
won't have to use the FN-key to get the same result...?

Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
  Anton