  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2321 – 2340 of 4630.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moore foolishness than ever

(...) Jesus did not tell you to respect to authority, he said, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and render unto to God that which is God's." (quoting from memory here) In my opinion, and probably a lot of readers' opinions, that's a very (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: MLCad: maximum filesize?

Hello Maarten, "Maarten Steurbaut" <maarten.steurbaut@skynet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HpsA05.1J9@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) it (...) are (...) There are nearly no software limits, meaning you can have as many parts as you like. However (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  My first use of BBB wheels

If I understand the numbering terminology... Dave's 4-4-4 (URL) just received the wheels and kinda built this from memory. It works around the layout, but can't go too fast or falls off thru switches. Have a look and let me know what you think :) (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: Back to Colorado!

(...) Welcome Jonathan! It's good to hear we're getting another member in - I'm afraid I'm only an occasional one, as my job search has prevented me from building much, and my memory has prevented me from remembering many meetings... but it's nice (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  PlayStation 2 accessories in Canada

If there's anyone out there in Canada who owns a PS2, can you tell me where (store name or website) you would go to buy PS2 acccessories like memory cards and controllers? Thanks! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: RCX 2.0 Power Supply

(...) Indeed, the input capacitor of the RCX is rated 10V, so I would not do that for a too long time. This 1000µF capacitor, used to keep memory during battery exchange, is directly connected to RCX board supply input. By the way, this capacitor is (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Here's another resource I stumbled upon - a Library of Congress collection of pictures of buildings all across America, from the present going back to the 30's: (URL) Historic American Buildings Survey/Historic American Engineering Record> (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Brisbane kangaroo sculpture

From the looks of the muscles in the legs of that roo, Mullet-Head is going to have one nasty headache in the morning. Perhaps he'll even develop a photographic memory as a result of the camera embedded in his head? Heh, I couldn't resist. Nice vig, (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Some comments (long)

(...) For the record, up until recently I agreed with you. However, after hearing further discussions I think it is possible. The biggest hurdle is probably garbage collection since this is what causes Java's propensity to "gobble" memory. The class (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Bitstring vector to list conversion in Perl5

(...) well, I can think of several ways of doing it, but since $v might be millions of bits long, we don't really want to get the full list in memory ever. So I guess the simplest way would be to run through the vector, indexing the 1s: (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: signals / legOS internals

(...) When a frame or character has been received by the IR port it signals an interrupt to the processor. The processor (OS) handles this by invoking an ISR (Interrupt Service Routine). In OSE ISR's are known as interrupt processes and they execute (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Medieval total war - Non lego content

(...) It has it's strengths and weaknesses. If you don't like what is essentially a medieval miniatures game with attached campaign game, then you won't like it. Seeing as how I use Lego for miniatures battles, I am a biased source. (...) I have a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: NXT and bluetooth enabled phones

Hi Peter, (...) no, it can't be. (...) That is the top item on my list to add to Lejos, and on NXT it is possible :-) In Lejos we figured it would have eaten so much memory that there wouldn't have been much point in managing the rest. (...) Yes. On (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Extra RAM

(...) If you start with a blank map, you don't need a full sized array for mapping. You can build up a linked list or a binary Tree where each node hold position information status and size. If your memory is nearly use up. You start a garbage (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: First BUGS meet?

(...) WOW Tim now you really are going back in time I think it was 1999 because it was just before I split from my wife in 2000. I thought it was at either Kerry or Mark's. Founders I don't like that word I think "Original" might be better. From (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: empty addresses

(...) Why do you want to store it at a particular address? Can't you store it into a variable name and let IC take care of where it goes? I think the 16K memory when allocated builds from $0000 and $7FFF towards the middle, so I'd guess any unused (...) (28 years ago, 10-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: SPI?

(...) What Hacker said, but also, there's a 2x4 female SPI header on the HB just above the power jack that allows you to hook up other serial devices to the HB (like other HB's, memory, etc.) It's shown in the HB Tech. Reference and there are (...) (27 years ago, 11-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: DATALOG and C

To find the current maximum size of the datalog, get a MemMap. There is a pointer to the start of the datalog area and also a pointer to the top of the memory area. Subtract these two values for the current maximum size of the datalog. -Brian (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Anybody having problems with pieces1 LDAO.

(...) Hmm. Can you run LDraw and/or LEdit directly? If not, then LDraw may be having a problem with your system (maybe the amount of available conventional memory in DOS programs). Otherwise, is the error appearing in a DOS-screen/window or a (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Proposed: A New Kind of Timeline (was Re: The LD environment)

(...) <SNIP> (...) The downside to this, as I see it, is that everyone would want their own timeline. Is that feasible and reasonable? (...) If memory serves me, what Steve meant(2) was "who will take over ownership of the project?" That is, who (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>