  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 221 – 240 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) Huh. Missed that one, but it makes sense, since phosporescence is basically the ability to glow without electrical input. (...) I basically went through all 14 Tr. colors and found legitimate matches for all of them, but I don't remember a (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

spybotics
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Is bluetooth signal strength field work or not?

(...) If memory serves, yes - the field is there (and I think the BlueCore chip has the information), but it's not used. (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.530)

  Some Mindstorms NXT questions

1.Are there any phones that you can use alongside the Bluetooth in the NXT? Being able to use the features of a phone (cellular radio, faster CPU, internet connectivity, storage space (including memory cards on many models), GPS in some models etc) (...) (16 years ago, 18-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.529)

  Re: RTL 14

(...) If you read the rules, ((URL) will see that external devices in real time (like RC controllers) are forbidden. All processing must be done with RCX bricks, Scouts, Microscouts, Spybotics, etc) Ideally, most programming would should be done (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.529)

  Re: Spybot Zones

(...) (URL) think that link will give you a good idea of how to get spybot distance and direction. It also shows how to setup byte code commands in NQC. (URL) link has more samples showing how to talk to the spybot firmware using NQC's asm (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.529)

  New Shop at Home Catalog!!!

I was at the Lego outlet in Atlanta this week, and they have the new Shop at Home catalogs! Front cover... space! Featuring the new minifig Lunar Lander...NASA logo on minifig!!..mmm..'nuff said New products and notes: Pages 2-3: #10029 Lunar Lander (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

spybotics
(score: 0.529)

  Vision Command alternate camera

Long forgotten information, but since my memory works in mysterious ways, I have just thought of something from the past... Vision Cammond camera was actually a Logitech cam. I think once upon a time I found a wireless logitech cam with the same (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.529)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) I have a setup program (for a product at work) that is doing more or less exactly this (asking for an extra folder, where the default value is found by searching the registry). It was quite a long time ago that I wrote it, so I may need some (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 0.528)

  Re: NXT sound sensor characteristics

(...) due to who's catalog arrived at my house first. They look almost identical in functionality except the LabQuest has a stylus and more memory, while the XplorerGLX has I2C sensors (or seomthing like them; it seems they transmit digital (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.boats)

memory
(score: 0.528)

  Man Proposes At LEGOLAND(R) California

CARLSBAD, California. Man Proposes At LEGOLAND(R) California Feb. 24, 2009 A Fort Collins couple made a romantic memory complete with a diamond ring, a down-on-one-knee proposal and about 2 million tiny plastic bricks. Troy Cobb and Lacey Williams (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.528)

  BrickOS Patches and Development

Greetings, This is a follow up to earlier postings discussing the development status of BrickOS. While the Sourceforge project has not had much activity of late, I've come across various modifications that, unfortunately, have never made it (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 0.526)

  Re: Hailfire + Spybotics

(...) I used my trusty old Nikon Coolpix 990 camera. Natural lighting, program shift to use a high f-stop and get high depth of field. Plus light level optimisation with Photoshop... Philo (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.526)

  Hailfire + Spybotics

A little exercise in studless beams construction: grafting of Hailfire Droid wheels on a Spybotics. Brickshelf folder (post mod): (URL) links: (URL) to .../hsb13.jpg Wheel angle can be easily changed, modifying stability. Pilot and rear thrusters (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.526)

  Re: Hailfire + Spybotics

Really clear photos. Can you tell me what camera you used? --Jack Gregory "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HIonn8.CHt@lugnet.com... (...) Droid (...) .../hsb13.jpg (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.525)

  Town car

Hi I finally did it: I posted instructions: (URL) was back then in the eighties thinking of sending some pictures to Lego, but I never did it. Back then I was some ~13 years old. Today I wonder whether it would have worked. This car has remained in (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce.moc)

memory
(score: 0.523)

  Re: How to user MONITOR command for watching TIMER in Spybotics

This program below shows how a timer event can be used. Dave Baum ---- #define MY_EVENT 0 task main() { ClearTimer(0); SetEvent(MY_EVENT, Timer(0), EVENT_TYPE_HIGH); SetUpperLimit(MY_EVENT, 1000); monitor(EVENT_MASK(MY_EVENT)) { while(true) { (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.522)

  Re: How to user MONITOR command for watching TIMER in Spybotics

Dear Dave, Thank you for your reply. In fact, for several nights I was using very similar snippet you provided to watch the timer before posting my problem, however, I was careless to spell the Timer(0) with TIMER(0) and the compiler always (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.522)

  How to user MONITOR command for watching TIMER in Spybotics

Dear Members, I managed to use NQC MONITOR command to watch TIMERs in my SCOUT using the predefined SCOUT events (EVENT_TIMER_0). However, I failed with my Spybotics and RCX 2.0. My question is how can I use the MONITOR command to watch TIMERs (or (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.522)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) The head of the PFS group is on holidays presently but I will pass this list on to him in the new year and I'll pass it through the Ambassadors program now in case that gets different results. I suspect that some of this may be answered and (...) (16 years ago, 24-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.520)

  Re: x210c01 ChromeSilver Drill 4 x 4 x 7

(...) Just to refresh my memory ( I haven't done any parts since 2951) The 48 primitives divide a circle in 48 straight lines, right? That would for a 60 LDU diameter mean that each straight line is approx 4 LDU's long, so using coneshapes each 4 (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

memory
(score: 0.520)

More:  Next Page >>