 Robotics / 27665
27664  |  27666
Subject:
Vision Command alternate camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:56:53 GMT

Long forgotten information, but since my memory works in mysterious ways, I
have just thought of something from the past...

Vision Cammond camera was actually a Logitech cam.  I think once upon a time
I found a wireless logitech cam with the same chipset.  In theory
(hypothesis really), wouldn't it be fairly simple to use that cam in place
of the original Vision Command camera so you would have more mobililty on a
mobile platform?

Might be interesting for making something much like Brian made with
"Ogre"...

-Rob
www.lifelites.com