  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 4600.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: UK gets a raw deal again

(...) Oops - sorry about that - I should check how recent things are before posting and not rely on my memory. The dollar has only dropped about 8% against the pound in the last few months, which doesn't cover that much of a difference. The Euro, on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Power Armor

In lugnet.build.mecha, Joel Jacobsen writes: <snipped> (...) I just realized it was William Toenjes that should be credited for the blasters. Posting at midnight is bad for the memory I guess. And spelling too, it seems. Sorry William! Joel L (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  math.h

Hello all, I've written some math usefull library ! here is my work. It's not really optimized and I'm afraid cause I see the memory place down ... If someone want help me ... Have fun nanobapt /*test.c*/ #include <math.h> #include <conio.h> int (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: MicroMOC: Hot pursuit in the city

(...) ---8<--- (...) I really agree on that. For me, it's the graphics card that "insufficient". If my memory serves me well, my largest GCA has 4 Mb and LDD requires 16 Mb(!) Now, I don't know what LDD does, but I really doubt that it's really (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Other pneumatic questions.

(...) Billy, I'm pretty sure you could, but I doubt you'd want to use a piston per bit of memory. (...) Instead you might want to use a 1x10 technic brick, with long pins with friction in them. The idea being that you can slide the pins in the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: What I would do (2)

(...) power) and has 64k of memory. How much runtime state can you really process with 64k after the kernel and sensor/motor processes are loaded? Maybe more than I think... Btw, thanks for the document! The current paradigm in RTOS design seems to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: POV-Ray help needed

(...) Actually I was planning to support both to see which approach renders faster. Having the vertex and index data in memory, the mesh2 approach was the easiest step to begin with. I only had to correct for quad -> triangle conversion to get (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Back in the late 60's or early 70's a guy name Steve Brand (this if from memory) came out with The Whole Earth Catalog--An Access to Tools. Big rage in the hippie/design/commune/techno geeky subcultures. He essentially provided a source for (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Odd LDView Issue

(...) Looks like the transformation matrix for the cylinder primitive maybe got a row zeroed out. Could be a memory issue, or a bad graphics driver. Does it work when you disable primitive substitution? How about on a different PC? (...) (14 years ago, 3-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Windows 2000

I have the Lego Mindstorms Robotic Invention System 1.5 and I was trying to run it in Win2k but am having problems with Direct Player. Let me just give you a background: 1. Before I installed RIS 1.5 in my laptop, I already have QuickTime 4.0 and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Some comments (long)

(...) You have reiterated exactly what I expected would be one of the most popular reasons to want to implement a JVM for the RCX. I hope you don't think I'm against what you're attempting to do... it's just that I, like Kekoa, believe that the (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  MinuteTimer and currentTimeMillis()

I am writing a class which can be set with the actual time and then provide the value to other classes. It only has to be accurate to the minute. I've done this in NQC, but am trying to figure out how to do it using Lejos. If currentTimeMillis() is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Handyboard construction problems

I am in the process of assembling a Handyboard. All had gone well until I got to the stage where you download the code to the HB for the first time. This is before the memory is installed. I used HBDL to download with the register set to 0x0c. I got (...) (27 years ago, 23-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Alternate NXT-Firmware flashing tools

Hi Christian, (...) if you have an endianness problem it should be visible. The easiest would be to compare it with a little-endian machine. (...) It uses the SAM-BA protocol, which is rather simple and without error checking, more like what a human (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  maximum number of variables in RCX2 ?

When using the RCX2 target, the NQC manual (Section 2.2.4) states that 32 global variables, and 16 local variables (per task) are allowed. Does this mean that the whole program can only have 48 variables total when using only one task, ie. "main" , (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Running IC on an old PC

Hi, I thought I was smart, salvaging an old (read, "real old") PC to use as a "base station" for programming the HB. It is a 8088-PC original (well, a clone). Has the required port etc, and even a 720/3.5 disk drive, which is semi-compatible with my (...) (28 years ago, 22-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  programming help.

hello can someone please tell me what does the following command line mean? bit_set(0x0e, 1 << (4 + motor)); i know that 0x0e refers to memory location $0E but how does bit_set work? is it similar to poke? and more importantly, what operation does (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: rcx acronym?

Chris Stanley wrote in message <36A24985.7755166A@usit.net>... (...) I asked this to the Mindstorms helpdesk once. In an e-mail thay said: Robotic Control X (Or Robot Control X - from memory). So the X is just for decoration. Eric (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Lego Easter Eggs!

(...) Except when you are adding to a file, and cross over the size limit. Then you get either an 'out of memory' error, or Notepad just won't let you add any more text. You can almost always save your file at that point. (...) Don't tell me what (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: #111 Universal Building Set Year?

In lugnet.general, Joshua Delahunty writes: [snip] (...) There was 1 maxifig torso which was white in color and came with a black pigtail hairpiece if my memory serves me right. Keep Building!! -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 New Lugnet (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>