 LEGO Company / 2867
Re: MicroMOC: Hot pursuit in the city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.build.microscale, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   I don’t have *computer* problems, all our computers work fine for all the other things I and the rest of my family want to do. I have a *software* problem with LDD, in that it has unreasonable system requirements, in my view.

---8<---

   I think LDD is a great thing, but I think the requirements for it were improperly spec’ed. LEGO seems to have a habit of this, we’ve seen it in other software as well.

I really agree on that. For me, it’s the graphics card that “insufficient”. If my memory serves me well, my largest GCA has 4 Mb and LDD requires 16 Mb(!) Now, I don’t know what LDD does, but I really doubt that it’s really necessary with 16Mb at the grafics card. I’ve seen lots of very impressive graphics at my PC without those requirements met.

/Tore