  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lots o' pics...

(...) (URL) I remember BIG BLUE!> :~^) Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Dave. JOHN (14 years ago, 23-Jul-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: dll file for use with Visual Basic Express

I forgot to mention something fairly important (which may be obvious). LDLoader is a library for loading LDraw files into an internal memory format that is easy to deal with. It handle parsing, error checking (and reporting, via callbacks), and some (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

All the thoughts on this subject are really interesting reading! As several people have said before, the reality is that LEGO designs things for kids who are probably at the mercy of what their parents will buy. So, anything LEGO does has to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: File Error - what does it exactly mean?

(...) You've got 32k to work with for all variables of all types, including user-defined types and arrays. Every time you manipulate an array you use up more memory due to copying taking place in the VM. If you shared with me some information about (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Ideas for next MOTM contest

(...) The tiling shouldn't effect the stud logos. I'm not sure why I had them turned off; probably doing some performance measurements between current LDView and "next-gen LDView". I'll have to wait until I get home to verify for sure that they (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: power_off()

(...) Mike, I ran into a similar problem when debugging pbForth years ago. Make sure that the stack pointer is saved somewhere in the on-chip memory of the RCX BEFORE putting the RCX to sleep. The sleep function puts the external RAM into a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

What you say below is entirely true, up to a point. Note that most Lego stuff (and this is true outside Lego -- it applies to most controller code I've seen for robotics) is now using bytecode interpreters. The memory advantages far outweigh the CPU (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:HxLso5.233q@lugnet.com... (...) reporting! (...) Okay - sorry, but I can't leave that one unanswered. The server was down as I was upgrading the memory to something that more resembles a (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Regions and Listners

Hi, I'm using the lejos vision package to 'zoom in' on bright regions of an image and find their coordinates. This is done in stages to reduce memory usage - starting with large regions and getting smaller and smaller. However, I realise I don't (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Question about mm.C in BrickOS

(...) +---- +------+---...---+--...-+-------- | pid | size | data..... | pid | size | data... *-----+------+---......-+-------- ^ +---...--- ptr points to that address. This is the memory layout for the data allocation pool. Pid is the process id of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Dificulties downloading to partially assembled board

I am at the point in construction where it asks you to test serial communications to the board before proceeding with memory installation. I hesitate to continue until I am comfortable with the workings of my board. When trying to establish comms, I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: What do these macros do?

(...) Lots of very cool stuff deleted. Sorry I missed your original message, Jeff. You can write to both the Normal and Popup screen memory and toggle back and forth between which one gets displayed. This code flips between the two buffers for 10 (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: FW: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) Do you mean, when a timer reaches a certain value, run a specified task? Can't you do this already, or is something broken with the current firmware in this regard? (It seem that some combination of wait and start_task should do the trick, (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: Ascii to integer...

When I make programs with IC manipulating chars or char arrays, I have used pointers and after I get the memory addresses as reference. In your case you can get the address of the char with & and the content with peek and after subtract till the (...) (28 years ago, 16-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Error in FAQ

While looking through the FAq I noticed what I think is a mistake - could you check ? In the memory map it says: Expansion I/O Bank 2 $6000-$6999 Reads Enable Y3; writes enable Y5 surely this should read : reads enable Y4, writes enable Y5. Can you (...) (27 years ago, 20-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  mem command &...

1. The freeware version of IC had a command ('mem' if me recollection is correct) that returned the amount of free memory in the HB, but that command doesn't seem to be available in the most recent commercial version. is there some other command (...) (26 years ago, 15-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) ! we talk all the time about LEGO stuff. Probably why my memory about it is so bad. She's the Technic-head in the family anyway. :) I'm Space Boy, remember? Come to think of it, I can't even remember when Star Wars is supposed to come out next (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: loading s/w

(...) What sort of safety are you referring to? Motors left running? My initial thought was of lost memory or data structures in an indeterminate state, but that would seem to be moot since you are restarting from the ROM, which will have forgotten (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Windows CE

(...) I am very interested in the PC work. The HP 200LX palmtop is a DOS machine with 2MB of memory and a PCMCIA port - I have a 10MB card in mine now. These devices are still available and can be found at very reasonable prices (1MB 1000CX @ $159 - (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: NQC 2.0 and some math questions

(...) You're right - I forgot the delay (that's what I get for typing code from memory). Yeah, 'test and set' is the best solution, but unfortunately the RCX doesn't have one. The bitflag stuff is a little ugly for my tastes, which is why NQC does (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>