 CAD / Development / 10872
Re: dll file for use with Visual Basic Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:08:26 GMT

I forgot to mention something fairly important (which may be obvious).  LDLoader
is a library for loading LDraw files into an internal memory format that is easy
to deal with.  It handle parsing, error checking (and reporting, via callbacks),
and some basic error correction.  It does NOT support writing LDraw files, or
even editing them in memory.  That kind of functionality could of course be
added, but it's not there now.  If it were added, I would want it to be done
inside #ifdef statements so that all the editing/writing code could be turned
off for programs that don't want it.

--Travis