  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (no subject)

I actually use a NVRAM memory of Dallas company in place of 62256 and extern battery. I Want to replace in the same socket for a little pcb with 16 K rom and 16 K ram. I want to know how to do that? Its´s posible? I will need other IC to decode (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: unknown HB messages

I had the same problem. I tried everything, even replacing the CMOS memory chip, to no avail. Since my board was purchased assembled from Gleason, I ultimately swapped them for a replacement which has been working perfectly. I don't know whether (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  "Classic Scale" Skyscraper  [DAT]

Here's the skyscaper I designed based on a memory of the Prudential Building in Chicago. Feel free to add floors and an interior. If you do, please let me know how you improved it! Please LMKWYT --Bram 0 FILE sky2.dat 0 Skyscraper 0 Name: sky2.DAT 0 (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: fright knights

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:54:02 GMT, jonathan wilson uttered the following profundities... (...) It is buried somewhere in a parts bin, but if memory serves me correctly, it is about 4x4?? (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: basic trigonometric functions on the handyboard..

A lookup table will be much faster if you can afford the memory space. -----Original Message----- From: Guy & Gad Berg <gberg@netvision.net.il> To: handyboard@media.mit.edu <handyboard@media.mit.edu> Date: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 3:21 AM Subject: (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: Memory & Sound Detection

(...) Umm, not sure what exactly you are asking here. If you have programs loaded in the HB, then you also have the pcode downloaded. At the IC prompt type "unload filename.c" and the file will be removed from the HB. (...) This was done ten years (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Sproaticus wrote in message <36DDBF56.3E0556A@ge...es.com>... (...) Too many! The z buffering doesn't seem to be working quite the way I want, the quad code is just totally hacked together, I'm being way inefficient with memory, I know that I'm (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  unknown HB messages

Hi. Have any of you guys out there had experienced getting a MEMORY FAULT message from the HB or getting garbled displays ? I really hope someone could tell me what this means and what should I do about it. Thanks in advance. F. Samonte (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) I replaced the multiline label from symantec with a textarea with editing turned off to get similar functionality. That worked. Quite a few models cause out of memory exceptions if run using the default heap size in java. The default heap is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Updated HandyBoard Machine Code Programming System

Hello All, Due to requests, from the HandyBoard list and from students in my Microprocessor subject, I have updated the Editor / Compiler / Download (HandyBD.EXE) on my site. (URL) I have not yet updated the Buffalo Monitor routines) The new program (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: 1x1 round plates in station

(...) Ouch, yes. That's embarassing. Teaches me to speak from memory. You are indeed correct (I'm going from brochure photos as well, but the 1981 German Trains brochure shows it very well). The prism held the round plates, rather than the holes in (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Help!

Hello Everyone! I have a problem with my Handyboard. Until last week everything was ok, but now.. At the moment I can put the Handyboard in bootstrap mode,and download pcode. But I do not get the Interactive C message and the beep! So I guess is a (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.978)

  Re: RIS memory usage

(...) The RCX has a 64k address space. Here is how it is split up: Addr Len Usage 0000 4000 On-chip ROM 4000 4000 Reserved (for on-chip ROM of other chip models) 8000 7b80 External RAM fb80 0200 Reserved (for on-chip RAM of other chip models) fd80 (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  WTB: 6954 Blacktron Renegade

Subject says it all. Here's a picture to refresh your memory: (URL) Patrick Sayre-Little | "Someday we'll look back on all this wsayreli@polymail.calpoly.edu | and we'll run into a parked car." (URL) | -anonymous (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Off the subject question...

Ja, a laptop would work. Even better, cheaper, why not use a good old desktop coputer? Then you could just have the components you need, IE a motherboard, a removeable video card, sound card, the amount of memory you like, etc. Best of all, the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Robot intelligence

(...) If you use GCC to program your RCX, you have somewhere around 28K, which is enough memory for a lot of things. If you use anything based on the standard firmware, you have 32 registers and no way of doing indirect addressing. Things will be (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Off the subject question...

(...) Yes it can. (...) Well, without modification, the parallel port can probably do a lot of what you need, although, there are only 8 (12) bits for you to use. A separate processor could communicate through a serial port, and do some of the same (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Vision on the Handy Board?

(...) I have a question for you guys. Why are you using the Handyboard to control the car? The SBC332 board on the cognachrome system is a very powerful microcontroller and is fully capable of handling the actuators on your car. As an example, check (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

Hi! Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <36e6742d.1574130@lu...et.com>... (...) will (...) Have You tried my search program? Version 3.4 of LDLIST is available for download at (URL) Summary: Ldlist is a little Windows program made for searching the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Modulex Bricks

(...) The Modulex bricks don't fit well with regular LEGO. Also, the plates are half a brick nstead a third (from memory). Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

memory
(score: 0.977)

More:  Next Page >>