  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) In the case of room mapping, would speed be so important? Isn't it it in the ms range? (A lot compared to an instruction cycle, but good enough for a moving bot) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) Yup. For my solution, you need ugly byte operation. Not good for a 10 year old. Still, with these robots you often design the environment to suit your limitations (eg. smaller room) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

In lugnet.robotics, Kyle McDonald wrote: If there was a $400-$500 RCX available at (...) Just to play devils advocate for a minute, but you don't know how many adults need the upgraded version. Some of the truly hardcore users hang out here but they (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) And GPS... *drools* But the bot must be outdoors :( (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) 1"x3"x3/4". They are hard to interface with a few programs on the PDA, while most are really easy. Problem is accuracy: I get 1 metre when lucky. Unless you are roving a large place, GPS is hardly useful. If combined with other navigation (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: Mindstorms USB connection and memory

Thanks! Oh well, I will go back to dreaming. Todd (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: Dali's Persistence of Memory

Hey there, Arthur, I don't know how many people out there are familiar with Dali's artwork -- but I am. You did a very nice job, especially given the limited resolution imposed by such a small Lego mosaic. (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: API changes

(...) I don't imagine that these changes will increase memory usage much, since they are largely just re-working existing features. I will look into the memory usage before releasing, though. In fact, I think that after I redid the networking a bit (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

(...) Well, let me make my position clear. I want more memory too, and I understand Danny and Steve B. want for more memory too. But you can't get somethin for nuttin'. My initial reaction was "64K !?!? You mean M right? DRAM is cheap!". But LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) You forget LEGO already did that with the Scout in the Robotics Discovery Set. But perhaps it was too limited for people to want to buy it. If the NXT has a memory expansion slot inside it that would satisfy quite a few people I think. (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: Cloth Cape?

Don Heyse <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:Gwtt65.HK1@lugnet.com... (...) Ugh! I must be losing my memory! now I remember- there are 3 or 4 cloth related programs listed in the links at www.povray.org/links/ Thank You for (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c

(...) Mark, Thanks for the reply, and sorry I forgot to include some more details I have results from 2 memory scans (the values may be a bit off from each other (i.e. starting addresses, but that is becuase they are from 2 times I ran it, and I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: File Error - what does it exactly mean?

(...) Well, I try to allocate all memory available for one big array and then deal with it using my own memory manager with C-like calls of malloc and free. It works fine, but I'd need to know how big this one array I can make while the program (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: H8/300 Assembler/C interface

(...) A brief review of the ROM disassembly seems to indicate the routines in ROM save r0-r5 if necessary. For example, the routine at 070c saves all registers. Like you said, parameters are passed in r6 with extra parameters on the stack. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: LPub 2.4.8.0 available

(...) Just as a note, LDView might go marginally faster with the addition of a -MemoryUsage=0 command line argument (or setting the memory usage to Low in the LPub preference set inside the LDView UI). While it's counter-intuitive that instructing (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Motor Control Register (0xf000)

Seeing as how there's been little traffic here recently, I thought I'd post about something I found that's cleared up a little mystery (for me at least). It concerns the RCX register that is used to control the motors. This register lives at 0xf000. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  RE: Kalman Filter on the NXT

I have a memory from attempting to use the Kalman filter, starting with a model, and working through the math, that it made some assumptions, which importantly included an originally good sensor signal subsequently clouded by noise. Kalman can (...) (12 years ago, 28-Dec-12, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: FW: idea for firmware development

(...) would (...) I think I did not express myself well enough. I meant that implementing a standard firmware emulator in pbForth would be interesting if that implementation would give more space for user programs than the standard one. Or if the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: New LDRAW renderer for the Mac

in art1$*ní­״ꝝ×´P (...) I like it, it actualy runs on my machine (mac os 8.6) all the comands work with no problems, including 'o' open. it seems to display most of chassis.dat,engine.dat and steering.dat. but verry little of the other (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

memory
(score: 1.126)

  Re: malloc() bug found -- BAD MEMORY REGION :-(

(...) I'm afraid this made no difference for me. I still get dll crashes. My particular symptom is that if I make a 1 line change to legOS then download it, it crashes straight away at the next dll. Even if I undo the change, then rebuild & download (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.126)

More:  Next Page >>