  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 261 – 280 of about 570.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

"Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> wrote in message news:GrLFqL.9p5@lugnet.com... (...) called 'Robo Gamers', so they have had quite a long gestation period. Then, they were coming out 2 in a set, presumably in order to battle with each other. Huw (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.003)

  Re: novità 2002

Carini gli Spybotics che sembrano avere un modulo tipo MicroScout ed i modelli radiocomandati... chissà se per questi ultimi l'unità ricevente è il solito monoblocco o qualcosa di diverso... Ciao. Alessandro (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 1.003)

  Re: new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

(...) I agree. The time to do so is at hand. Steven (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Is there any use for Spybotics

(...) Oh, is your robotics world about to open up, hehehe... (...) Oh yes. Steve will probably post more details, but search back through the Lugnet archives. The RCX can control the manas units via IR, and the Spybots can handle VLL ass well as (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Spybot Zones

(...) (URL) think that link will give you a good idea of how to get spybot distance and direction. It also shows how to setup byte code commands in NQC. (URL) link has more samples showing how to talk to the spybot firmware using NQC's asm (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.003)

  How to user MONITOR command for watching TIMER in Spybotics

Dear Members, I managed to use NQC MONITOR command to watch TIMERs in my SCOUT using the predefined SCOUT events (EVENT_TIMER_0). However, I failed with my Spybotics and RCX 2.0. My question is how can I use the MONITOR command to watch TIMERs (or (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Which spybotic set is best?

My Spybotics software runs fine on Win2k Pro, but I have yet to get a usb/serial adapter... Rob "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Gzv544.82I@lugnet.com... (...) 3806 (...) control. (...) Pentium® II (...) 98 (...) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  IR LEDs

I noticed that my Spybotics remote control has 3 LEDs in it, on being the small visible red one for seeing that it is working, a large white one with a flat end, and a large grey one in a normal LED casing. Also, the spybot has 3 of the white ones (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

Did you noticed that Snaptrax remote control can directly control any Spybotic, as others remotes can't ??? I'm wondering why... - Christophe - (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

(...) From my experience, The remotes, when first turned on, seem to send out the signals on all channels (1,2,3), until a specific channel is picked--then the remote only works for the robot that is on that specific channel. This happened with the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:H4HLMq.B5E@lugnet.com... (...) ;) ). (...) after (...) and (...) To get it to transmit on all channels again you must hit that forth button. Then it resets it back to all channels... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Mindstorms robotic modules

I currently have one purple Spybotics drive unit/controller and two DDK MicroScouts that I don't need, if you're interested. Purple Dave ***...*** PURPLEDAVE@MASKOFDESTINY.COM WWW.MASKOFDESTINY.COM ***...*** Please don't feed the sane people Hitomi (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Re: LDraw model of Spybotics programmable brick

(...) Philo, Congratulations! This is a fantastic part! LDraw sure has come a long way since its humble beginnings, and the ground breaking work by James. Kevin (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, FTX)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  RE: ir cars

(...) [...] (...) Well, as I think you know, it's already possible with standard RCX2 firmware to control Manas and SPybotics. :) (...) That looks like another IR LEGO set using the same Manas/Spybotics IR protocol. So, in theory, it will be (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  RE: Building Competition LEGO Robots

(...) And another favorite line that I quoted in my Spybotics book is from Harry Miller of racing car design fame: "Simplify, then add lightness" Cheers, Ralph ---...--- Buy "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual" (URL) ---...--- Reply to: (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available

(...) Well, if Spybotics is the true harbinger of doom, the future is to put the computer, the motors, the batteries and all of the sensors into one indivisible lump of plastic. At this point wires are unnecessary and the end user no longer cares (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Spybots

Hey folks, I have a few spybotics sets available for sale. Is it appropriate to post info here? Best, Paul (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Arrays and proximity

I just got my Spybotics set cheaply, and I now want to start my machine intellligence experiment. However, I need arrays to process inputs and store experiences. How large can they be in the spybot? How can I use the flash? And how can I use the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Spybotic Mods

I have Snaptrax S45 and a Gigamesh G60 Spybotics robots. I recently modded them both. The 1st mod was easy, I added powerful magnets on the bottom of each robots using double-sided tape so that when I am working on my techbench area if I drop a (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  UK gets a raw deal again

The new Spybotics sets, such as 3806 Gigamesh G60, (URL) are GBP59.99 in the UK, or $59.99 in the USA. I make that about 50% more! Surely such a difference can't be justified. Could it be a mistake? Huw (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

More:  Next Page >>