  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 221 – 240 of about 570.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

(...) With the latest release of Brixcc, you have the ability to control the spybot. I sent commands to the spybot from Bricxx, but havent' gotten to the point of actually sending commands from the RCX to the Spybot--been a little busy lately. That (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Hailfire + Spybotics

Really clear photos. Can you tell me what camera you used? --Jack Gregory "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HIonn8.CHt@lugnet.com... (...) Droid (...) .../hsb13.jpg (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: LDraw model of Spybotics programmable brick

(...) SNIP (...) Great to see that parts now on the PT. Thank you Philo! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 8-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, FTX)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Robolab and Spybotics

(...) I don't know for certain but I would be a bit surprised if Robolab works with the Spybot bricks. There would have to have been a new release with modifications specifically made to support the Spybot. Searching these newsgroups suggests that (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

An excerpt from the US press release regarding the 2002 line up back in February: (URL) gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called SpyBotics – four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the spy-themed missions you (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: How to fix a failing touch sensor on Spybotics

Hi. I write from switzerland because i need help. I would like upload a modified program on my Lego old Spybotics, maybe u know what i need in hardware (cable, plug,......) for that, via mac and MacNQC. Thanks for help, if its possible and regards (...) (8 years ago, 13-Apr-16, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Teaching kids to program (Was: Spybotics - A great disappointment)

(...) I've been trying it too - and although I've been a programmer for 30 years and my (11 year old) kid is in the 'gifted & talented' classes at school - doing math three years above his age range - it's *STILL* an incredibly hard thing to do. I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) After watching this count down 2 days left, 1 , 0 , -1, -2, -3 it now says "5 days left". At least someone at Lego appears to have noticed, took them long enough! Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Teaching kids to program (Was: Spybotics - A great disappointment)

Learning programing its not about the words - Its whats inside these words that counts and how they relate. And also the excitement to know what scrambles inside these small boxes. in atoms.. - in the same time another analogy is the more direct (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Teaching kids to program (Was: Spybotics - A great disappointment)

Learning programing its not about the words - Its whats inside these words that counts and how they relate. And also the excitement to know what scrambles inside these small boxes. in atoms.. - in the same time another analogy is the more direct (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

Is there interest in creation of such a group? -Suz Suzanne Rich LUGNET Admin (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

(...) Following form, it belongs alongside RCX, under .robotics. My fear actually was that a group's creation isn't warranted - that we create it for something thats attention is short-lived. But with what I just read Dave is up to, it seems (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  What is Spybotics?

All the information I have seen on it make it seem very vague. Is it like a robotwars game or something? I just can't figure it out. I saw all 4 (1 each) at the local Target and they look very neat, but I know nothing about them other than the info (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  RE: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

Hi, They are on sale here in Kitchener, Ontario at TRU at $69.99 vs. $89.99 regular. Bob -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Dean Husby Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 9:06 PM To: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  RE: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

This 69.99 is a week long TRU sale...they had a lot of the blue and green ones on Sunday. They are not with the standard LEGO sets. They have them tucked away with Mindstorms in the electronics department. Bob -----Original Message----- From: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Did anyone see Spybotics on Tech TV

Did anyone see this episode reviewing Spybots on TechTV? (URL) I missed it. Was the review good or bad? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

In case you haven't fixed your problem yet... Make sure you haven't moved or renamed any of the directories created after installing the SDK. Apparently, some COM objects get registered at install time and will fail to load if the directory (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

I did a little more poking around and found out the reg.bat file in the SDK Bin directory is supposed to register the COM server vpbcom.dll. The batch file assumes the Windows install directory is "\windows\..." which could be bad if you installed (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: CA - Gigamesh Spybotics, $39.99 @ Fry's in SoCal

Also at Fry's in NoCal, so may be country wide (though Fry's is West Coast and TX only, AFAIK). It's ONLY Gigamesh, not any of the others. Which is just fine, Gigamesh is the only one I've been wanting ;-) (...) | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

I have noticed that they do interfer - mostly just 'blocking' signals from one or another. I haven't done any experimenting with changing frequencies on the spybots or tried to work around tis problem. I would still get a remote for the RCX - it (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 1.004)

More:  Next Page >>