  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 141 – 160 of about 570.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

(...) That is not the way to simply turn on the laser LED. When you set motor C to forward the LED will commence sending VLL motor forward commands out the LED which, of course, will result in a flickering LED. The Scout worked the same way - the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  SPybotics on TechTV

Did anyone see this episode on TechTV? (URL) I missed it. Was the review good or bad? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  RE: Spybotics programming using Lingo

OK, I'll bite. What's Lingo programming...??? Ralph (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics book!!!

(...) Will do... Ben, who very much enjoys going to Owen Sound on the way to visit the Bruce Penninsula (Wiarton). (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) You already have an RCX 2.0. Aside from printing "RCX 2.0" on the plastic, the RCX in RIS 2.0 is identical to the one included in RIS 1.5. Since you have downloaded the 2.0 firmware, you should be all set. Dave (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) I haven't tried it, so no definite answer, but see (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) åa ä e ö å i öa ä e å. (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

Same thing happened to me -- ask member services to check availability in other stores for you. In SoCal, they found a few at the Garden Grove CostCo. Interestingly enough, they also found them at the Northridge CostCo, but for $19.95. --Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

I just wanted to thank people that post these shopping reports here on Lugnet. Last night my wife was going to Costco, and I tagged along, only because I saw this post here. I now own a Gigamesh Spybotic. :-) It was the last one at the local Costco. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Spybotics to RCX message

The following NQC code will define a routine to send a message to the RCX or Scout: // Sends an RCX PBMessage to RCX or Scout // nMessage = 1 - 255 __nolist void SendRCXMessage (const int nMessage) { asm { 0xe3, &nMessage }; asm { 0x17, 37 }; } I'm (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

Hey cool, Mark, this is really going to be useful! I've noticed that when MindScript generates a call to the SendRCXMessage subroutine, it always pops the calling parameters off the stack. For example, this MindScript code: SendRCXMessage(5) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

Just erased 3 lines of reply now that I've remembered my basic assembly stuff ... boy it's been a while. Yes, that sounds like the right thing to do. Just curious, I haven't installed the Mindstorms SDK since I try to minimize what all I've (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

Ok, I give up. How did you get the LASM output from the Mindscript? I installed the SDK, but didn't find any way to get the LASM output, which is what I'd like to see. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

(...) If you use BricxCC to compile your MindScript code it is very easy to get LASM output. On the Compilers tab of the Preferences dialog just add -TRACE=15 to the Switches field on the LCC page. Also set your include path to C:\Program Files\LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics

Riccardo io te scippo a casa tutto l'ABS che hai :D :D :D "riccardo cusano" <r.cusano@tiscali.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HnC4Br.qBr@lugnet.com... (...) un (...) che ne (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

(...) I haven't seen anyone who's done it, but I'm sure it's very possible, and it shouldn't be too hard. I don't know if all the "world table" functionality has been added to NQC, but if you use Mindscript, there is range, distance, and orientation (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

(...) Pretty much all of the Spybot functionality available via MindScript has been made available to NQC users as of NQC 3.0a2 (or with earlier versions by using the spy.nqh that was posted to Lugnet in various forms). There are still some bugs in (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: spybotics

(...) Beh, spero non perchè perda le funzionalità dopo poche ore di gioco ! Ieri ci siamo parecchio divertiti mio figlio ed io assieme ad alcuni amici (più o meno cresciuti) a risolvere alcune missioni ed a inventarne di nuove... Particolarmente (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: spybotics

(...) Beh, non l'avrei comprato a prezzo pieno...l'interesse è comunque legato alla reperibilità a meno del 50%...anche perchè i pezzi in dotazione sono pochi! (...) Molto carini, evita in modo intelligente di aver bisogno di un terzo motore! (...) (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: spybotics header files

(...) The latest version of Bricxcc (3.3.7.16) should deliver these files to your computer as part of the install. Check the Spybot directory below the BricxCC directory. John Hansen (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

  Re: LDraw model of Spybotics programmable brick

WOW Thanks! linmix 2008/6/8 Philippe Hurbain <philohome@free.fr>: (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.005)

More:  Next Page >>