  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 141 – 160 of about 570.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Is spybotics website down?

Is is just me, or is www.spybotics.com down? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

(...) I agree. The time to do so is at hand. Steven (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  RE: Spybotics To RCX Comm

(...) Well, no. It's all in the mission customization screens in the actual Spybotics game CD. I haven't had a chance to play with the NQC stuff yet - I'm busy on another project. Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

(...) Spybotics uses a new IR protocol for communication between Spybotics devices, but the IR is also has user-configurable and can send RCX-style messages. Here is a sample program that sends messages from Spybotics to an RCX (or Scout): (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Spybotics To RCX Comm

Hi Agents, Just in case this hasn't been mentioned before, it is possible to send an RCX message from a Spybot to an RCX. I cobbled together the following MindScript programs and downloaded them using ScriptEd. Basicly, if you press the spybot (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Which spybotic set is best?

My Spybotics software runs fine on Win2k Pro, but I have yet to get a usb/serial adapter... Rob "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Gzv544.82I@lugnet.com... (...) 3806 (...) control. (...) Pentium® II (...) 98 (...) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

Does this mean RCX 2.0 will go away? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) Yes, there's a MindScript "vll" command (for the SpyBot) that works just as described in the Scout SDK. It uses the red LED on the back of the SpyBot to output commands. This same LED is also used when programming the SpyBot, so you have to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  RE: Spybotics Comms

(...) PM (...) Great, thxs for this info :) (...) Yes, that's to be expected, from what I experienced with my MicroScout tests. (...) hmmmm... let's hope someone can do some work around that :) (...) Yes, like I did on a CyberMaster and on a RCX. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Absurd price differences at LEGO Direct

In europe (Netherlands) the new Spybotics are listed EUR 90, which equals over USD 90. In the US this same product in the same shop is listed USD 60. A difference of USD 30, one-third of the price! So in effect, since shop.lego.com only allows (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

(...) MindScript syntax highlighting, improved error reporting (over that provided by ScriptEd) and Spybot support (one talking to the RCX via the USB tower and the other talking to the Spybot via COM1) is even cooler. :-) In case anyone else would (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

It's pretty nice to program my Spybot with BricxCC. It's just like working with an RCX. But I'm having a problem getting a reliable reading from the light sensor. I'm trying to make the spybot follow a line, but unless I have very good lighting, I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  RE: Spybotics To RCX Comm

(...) I've got to try BrickCC as well. I'm not surprised at the light detector performance. The light pipe is good, but not that good. It depends on light entering the tube pretty much perpendicular to the end. You would need to have a LOT of light (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

After doing a little more sleuthing, I was able to find out how to process incoming IR and VLL messages. And yes, thankfully, VLL decode is built into the firmware! The following is some SpyBot MindScript code that will handle both incoming VLL and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) [snipped] Mark, are you using BricxCC to edit/compile/download your MindScript code? If so, I'd love to hear your opinion on how well you feel it works in BricxCC. If not, why not? :-) (...) Right. And the RDS set sold for $150. Spybots are a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  RE: Spybotics Comms

WOW! :) Thank you very much Mark ! Cool, it's all true then :) The usable firmware VLL input together with RCX/Scout IR messages output and the Manas/Spybot IR input. So now I can have a setup like: Cybermaster--VLL->Sp...IR->Manas, eh ! :) so (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Interesting Mindscript Bits

For those of you that have the Spybotics CD installed on your PC, have a peek here... "Program Files\LEGO Software\Products\Sp...s\Include" Interesting huh? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Technic news group

(...) Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the feedback. (...) Well, I'm just lazy. Only kidding ;-) I started to find it more difficult to maintain the POTW and SOTW pages. This is a result of the lack of new Technic sets from Lego. I guess (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Sbybotics Newsgroup

Is it time to add a spybotics newsgroup? Todd (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Programming multiple controllers

(...) I thought somewhere in the Spybotics software, it mentioned to put the controller in the lock position, press a button (1 thru 5) and point it at the spybot. WHen the spybot beeps, it's 'tuned' to that channel. Do the same for all the others, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

More:  Next Page >>