  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 121 – 140 of about 570.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

All the discussions from LEGO said that the Spybot was NOT a replacement for the RCX. It's targeted at a younger audience than the RCX. I doubt the RCX will go away any time soon. It's VERY popular in schools of all levels. Steve From: "ken koleda" (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.758)

  RE: lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

Well, I think so, yes. ...simply because there's .VLL, .CyberMaster, .RCX, etc... Just my 0.02€ :) mc. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.758)

  RE: Spybotics To RCX Comm

cloak message? Man, I didn't know it could do that. Is all that stuff listed in the Spybot SDK? (I haven't looked at it) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:07:36 GMT To: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.758)

  Re: Where's the Technic???

I was wondering the same thing about the Mindstorms section (which was stuck in a small corner of the Spybotics spread). Gee, Lego dumping that line too? -Rob "Adrian Egli" <adr.egli@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:GyLo7z.1wp@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.758)

  Spybotics Page

Hey, Tonite I received the TechnoJaw by mail, so with a little fanfare and hoopla, I put it together. After a few test programs and such, I decided it was time for a head-to-head competition between Big G and TechnoJaw (nickname-to-be-announced) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

I am somewhat puzzled by the attitude of many people to the Spybots. I think we must accept that Lego is losing money and that its main audience is children. It must therefore devote its efforts to its main customer base, i.e., children. Also, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

Steve, If I look at from your angle I think you are quite right. Your comment really applies to the whole Lego line of products. The original concept of lego was to have a set of bricks and use your imagination to construct something from them. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

That's what I was missing. I can build/convert a Spybot with a down-pointing light sensor & LED (I had one, but couldn't get it working) Thanks Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Inventory of Spybotics Gigamesh (set 3806)

Mmph... As William Howard spotted, I made a cut and paste error... Here is the inventory with corrected header Philo ---START--- Set: 3806: Gigamesh G60 Theme: LEGO / TECHNIC Year: 2002 Pcs: 233 Inventoried By: Philippe Hurbain Source: Part count (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

(...) Do we actually know if Mindstorms has made a Lego a large profit? Some reports I have read suggested that Lego's move into computer related products like Mindstorms has contributed towards its losses. Certainly the lack of development of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

True, Mindstorms was the perfect excuse for me to get into the fantastic world of Lego once again. I belive that many, like me, felt the same way when Lego Mindstorms was introduced, and I belive that many also now has a their own income and can (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

Has anyone seen Spybotics in the stores yet here in Canada? (I'm from Vancouver) I'm itching to pick one up. Thanks Dean (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

In lugnet.robotics, Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> writes: *Mad* props to anybody who (...) Err. What's a Clarkson Loop? (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

Is there interest in creation of such a group? -Suz Suzanne Rich LUGNET Admin (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

(...) Following form, it belongs alongside RCX, under .robotics. My fear actually was that a group's creation isn't warranted - that we create it for something thats attention is short-lived. But with what I just read Dave is up to, it seems (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

Hi Mark, Thanks for providing the messaging listing in these posts (URL) you know if it is possible for the spybot to receive standard RCX messages (rather than serial RCX messaging that you use in your example)? Thanks, Barton... (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Lundi 05 Aout 2002

[ Titres des News ] o Articles: Spybotics, premieres impressions (mstorms) [ Détails des News ] o Articles: Spybotics, premieres impressions ---...--- Auteur: philo ( (URL) ) @ 12:39 Topic: mstorms Se pourrait-il que j'aie reçu mon Spybot - un (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Last Day to Register for BrickFest 2002!

...Today is the last day to register for BrickFest(tm) 2002! www.brickfest.com Top 11 Things you could be doing July 19-21 if you make it to BrickFest: 11. Hear Brad from LEGO Direct 10. Get a peek at the Spybotics Demo and Q&A 9. Be up on the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events) !

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

well, no. It's easy to get it to turn on, but it doesn't stay on. It flickers. I'm sure it can be controlled (because it's used to send data) but just using OnFwd(OUT_C); causes it to flicker. Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Husby" (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

I'm not sure if I'm setting it incorrectly, but it seems like the 'laser' on the spybot (motor out C) flickers, which is really bad when you're reading the light sensor. Is it possible to set it so it's always on? Steve ----- Original Message ----- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.757)

More:  Next Page >>