  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 121 – 140 of about 570.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Sounds somewhat promising. However, I hope the growth and improvement in this area also follows the "back to basics" direction. Pretty much *everything* after the first RCX (and 2.0) has been slanted away from open-ended creative building, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 0.295)

  Re: Lego to stop building Mindstorms?

(...) I'm really disappointed that they aren't making one last push on the robotics front. What if they released a 'bare bones' set that contained one touch sensor, RCX, two motors, and enough parts to make the Acrobot? Could they price that under (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.295)

  RE: Scout connected to Code Pilot with Fiber Optics

I have connected both a RCX and a CyberMaster to a CodePilot (and also to a MicroScout). I don't remember if I tried connecting also a Spybotics, but I think it work too. CodePilot accepts VLL codes but only the *Batch* VLL Commands, to make a VLL (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.robotics.vll, lugnet.robotics.microscout)

spybotics
(score: 0.295)

  RE: URBIS

(...) Entendi. É uma ideia engraçada, meter no papel e formalizar algo que muitos de nós fazia empiricamente quando era miudo. É quase aplicar as regras básicas do RPG (Role Playing Game) ao LEGO. É bem :) (...) Ok, eu peço-lhe... já agora, confesso (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.295)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

"nanobapt" <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:3FF961FA.404050...adoo.fr... (...) set, (...) of (...) Hi, Thanks for that reply. If the fiber optics cable in the spybotics set have an identical length to the RIS2.0 one then it seems Peeron's (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.295)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) I think it is supposed to connect the USB tower to something, notice the hole in front of the LED that is used in VLL mode. That something might be a CodePilot, MicroScout or Spybotics brick, but I never tried it. Jürgen (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.295)

  Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

Hi, I'm putting together the parts for my RIS2.0 set in order to sell the set, but I can't find the fiber optics cable... I might have thrown it away by accident.... Anyway, I've looked on the CD and in the instructions and I can't seem to find the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.294)

  Lego display at Carindale has some good deals

I visited the Lego display at Carindale today (outside David Jones). It was good timing as it seems that they have lowered some of the prices to shift their stock. The best buys to my eye were $50 for 4709 Hogwarts Castle (was $160 originally (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

spybotics
(score: 0.293)

  Spybotics

Ciao ciao, Ho ritrovato dopo quasi un anno dall'acquisto (direttamente in USA durante un viaggio) il Kit 3807 (Snaptrax S45 - Spybotics). L'ho montato, l'ho provato... Funziona!!! E' davvero carino! Un gioiellino! Ora mi guardo il CD e provo a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 0.289)

  Can-Brick Builders at The Hobby Show - Report

(URL) This year marked the 25th anniversary of (URL) The Hobby Show> which takes place every first weekend in November, at the International Center in Toronto, Ontario. This year was also the first time that the LEGO hobby was represented at the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

spybotics
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Spybotics

Riccardo io te scippo a casa tutto l'ABS che hai :D :D :D "riccardo cusano" <r.cusano@tiscali.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HnC4Br.qBr@lugnet.com... (...) un (...) che ne (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 0.289)

  4095 Record and Play

I had to buy this set just to see. Total disappointment :( Nice idea, dreadful implementation. The motor/battery box clearly tries to record the rotation of each of two wheels in "record" mode, and I think it actually manages to do that part ok. The (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.289)

  Spybot studies: seek a world object

/* beacon.nqc Uses World Relation Table to get a fix on and drive to another object. The object can be a Spybot, PC, or Spybot Controller. The program fixes on (i.e. drives to) the first object it finds. If that object disappears from the "radar", (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Spybot Studies: display an 8-bit value

(...) Mark Riley did this using MindScript but I don't recall having already seen the equivalent in NQC. (URL) than use a #define macro (speaking of which, I need to fix the syntax highlighting of preprocessor macros to account for multiple lines) I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.289)

  Re: More Spybotics NQC API stuff (work in progress)

Some slight revisions to the previous submission. And now I have finally figured out how to get the Spybot to control Manas. I'm very puzzled by the equations for setting the output bytes. Any explanations would be greatly appreciated. #include (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.288)

  More Spybotics NQC API stuff (work in progress)

A lot of this is untested and very rough. For some reason I still can't get the Spybot to send out RC messages to a Manas unit. Sending an RCX message (opcode 0xF7) is quite simple - either using the ROM subroutine SendRCXMessage or by using the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.288)

  Re: shopping report uk

spybotics £15 today (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

spybotics
(score: 0.287)

  Orlando LIC set/brick information

Here is the status of the Orlando LIC as of yesterday. * The Cloud City, UCS Snowspeeder, and Lunar Lander in stock. They do not have the new X-Wing yet. * There is a special Spybotics promotion. They have a couple of trays of technic parts have (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission

I forgot to cross-post this to the spybotics newsgroup. My apologies for the double post. Here is another submission to the NQC spybot API. I haven't properly tested this against an actual Spybot but I have compared the NQC output code to what is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission  [DAT]

Doh! I had the low and high bytes switched on the items below which can be passed one or more frequencies. Now I have actually tested this code and it does, indeed, work (with the low and high bytes in the correct order). I've also slightly changed (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.287)

More:  Next Page >>