 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 299
298  |  300
Subject:
Lego display at Carindale has some good deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:07:44 GMT

I visited the Lego display at Carindale today (outside David Jones). It was
good timing as it seems that they have lowered some of the prices to shift
their stock. The best buys to my eye were $50 for 4709 Hogwarts Castle (was
$160 originally although we have seen some better prices lately) & $50 for
7163 Republic Gunship (was $180 from memory), but there were many other good
prices (Spybotics about 1/2 price etc).

The display only runs to tomorrow (Christmas Eve). I don't know if the Lego
sales will close tomorrow or whether they will still be there for the Boxing
Day sales.

Kerry

--
Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Leader
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology