  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 141 – 160 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

(...) Dick, congrats for the incredible job, a real paradigm-shift for most mindstorms programmers. Mario (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

Hi Brian, (...) On the RCX Lejos is about that much faster than the standard firmware, and we have 1ms timer resolution. (...) You also get those in Lejos, and compared to NQC it can access more memory. Jürgen (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) While I realise you mean USB powering the NXT, one thing that also sprang to mind is would it be possible to get the NXT in some cases to act as a USB host as opposed to a device. This would depend on how much of its USB stack is implemented (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: RCX 1.0 and RCX 1.5 - ANY differences???

I just installed the software for Vision Command. VC uses the 2.0 firmware. I have not had any problems with the 2.0 firmware on my RCX 1.0 brick (from the RIS 1.5 set). According to Mindstorms tech support the 2.0 firmware is final . The only thing (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: AW: V2. Firmware questions

Mike Westerhof (01:22 PM 09.25.2000) wrote: >Ok, I give up :-( > >Where on www.legomindstorms.com can one find the link to the >RIS 2.0 SDK? It's not directly accessible, since you're not supposed to know about it unless you're in the beta. But, the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  RE: Spririt.ocx / Cybermaster

The firmware is the program that controls the RCX unit. You should go to the lego mindstorms web page (www.legomindstorms.com) and look for the documentation for programming with the Spirit.ocx. It lists the commands that are used by the RCX and the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Firmware behaviour

Markus L. Noga wrote in message <3818325F.AAF6DDFD@noga.de>... (...) You may find it reassuring to know that the Stop button on the Mindstorms remote is outlined in red, not green. It stops all programs and motors, but does not turn off the RCX. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: loading s/w

(...) I skipped something here. The assumption I made is that you want to load new custom firmware. If you want to load the Lego firmware, find the Firm0309.lgo file in your Mindstorms directory, and load that into the RCX exactly as you would (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Custom firmware crashing on boot

(...) It is nice with some action. (...) OK, that is very good. (...) A quick question: Are you running binsert after you compile? It may be worthwhile to look at lines 50-55 in "Makefile". With some effort and a hex file editor you can check if (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

(...) That would be a fantastic win - keep a very minimal kernel, and drive the software/hardware basics to be practically driven. Many languages could they be built on that -with an SDK that only then places the required language and tools on the (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: mindstorms RIS 2.0

They offered an upgrade from 1.0 to 1.5 that included new elements, new software / firmware, new constructopedia etc. As the hardware's the same, I'd be surprised if they don't offer a similar upgrade to 2.0. Haven't seen anything yet though. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

(...) The Scout only has two free inputs and two free outputs, the 'third' output is wired up to a lamp and the 'third' input to a light sensor - both of which are physically fixed onto the Scout's case. The light sensor is a little different to the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

All the thoughts on this subject are really interesting reading! As several people have said before, the reality is that LEGO designs things for kids who are probably at the mercy of what their parents will buy. So, anything LEGO does has to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) You are right, but the RCX and the tower are right at the hairy edge. The additional 50R impedance will leave the near mode essentially unchanged and I'll sacrifice on the high range. Start with the tower. If you use a 9V battery, the IR (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Mindstorms.NET Request for Comments

I've been working with José David Parra on the next version of his (URL) RCX.NET> project, because 1.) the NXT system is coming out, and 2.) RCX.NET is basically a .NET wrapper of Spirit.ocx, which means it's not so nice to program with. Another (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout, FTX)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Firmware Problem

(...) Yes, the 'Firm0309.lgo' file is in the /firm directory in your Mindstorms folder. And you can use Dave Baum's Not Quite C (NQC) Compiler to download this file to your RCX. You can then either program using NQC or the Invention System. (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  RE: idea for firmware development

(...) Hmmm, kind of like pbForth... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com ---...--- (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

Now this I like. The most important thing for LEGO is to make the thing open. Complete documents for the following should be on the LEGO mindstorms web site somewhere: The physical pinout and makeup of the new wire jacks (looks similar to RJ45 or (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Something else is needed, I think...

I'm just wondering how many people agree with me on this point... I think that another code development system is needed for the RCX. Why? Well, it seems like everything that's already out there is either overkill (legos, pbforth for rcx), or (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Spirit.ocx And firmware, Anyone????

My son has reinstalled his computer and also broken the Mindstorms CD. I've talk to lego sweden but it takes about three to four weeks before we can get a new CD. I've help my son with the programming using NQC. So the only thing I've really need (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

More:  Next Page >>